Xellosthefifth

Rank 1
Xellosthefifth
PostedMay 28, 2008 5:30 pm
I think it was all a hoax, the B6 are not real. Until I see them myself, they just don't exist.

Advertisement

aguni

Rank 1
aguni
PostedMay 28, 2008 5:31 pm
u never seen them Shocked

lucresha: now is the time for your demise

Jin_kazuma

Rank 0
Jin_kazuma
PostedMay 28, 2008 5:53 pm
<-------------- Wannabe B6

Madara_Uchiha - lailah - lightside

BlackGod

Rank 2
BlackGod
PostedMay 29, 2008 6:04 am
are they sleeping or drinkin at the bar ??? ... let make B6 summon stone xD and sell it for 800 ap ! or 1k !

Roxasvsriku

Rank 3
Roxasvsriku
PostedMay 29, 2008 9:17 am
aguni wrote:
last i heard was when fergus died, but im assuming hes coming back  

Yes, I killed him with Flite. xD

<br> -Retired-

DCsky

Rank 1
DCsky
PostedJun 16, 2008 10:08 am
That insta kill spell hurts... alot, pride and all, i think id be fun to see them in a place like arktuis, not a big town but gets alot of traffic due to 20-30 and apulune port, just reaking havoc or standin around havin loads of ppl oggle their uber gear wishin it were them.

{8thVision} {Senzo} {Retzu} {OfTime} Profile update (03-29-09) come check it out ^_^

DRUNK_CANADIAN

Rank 3
DRUNK_CANADIAN
PostedJun 22, 2008 8:32 am
I think ive only seen them once...a long time ago,..

"When gaming is your life, can you restart from the last savepoint?" Tell me what you cherish most, give me the pleasure of taking it away.

veloquin

Rank 0
veloquin
PostedJul 02, 2008 6:14 pm
Bring em on, I think either Lilah or Teos could use some constructive chaos.. make things a little bit more fun( mind you not that it isn't already fun)

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it. " Edgar Allen Poe

Pinki_Mudbutton

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2008 7:41 pm
You know , after hearing all these exploits and how "trash talkie" they are, we were laying down some smack down "Battle banter" like "B6 smell like cheese" and other choice assorted lighthearted ribbing to draw them out when they announced they were in the area - as I hear they are famous for corny lines and comebacks but was a little disappointed at the dwater event a few weeks back.

Come on out again B6 and let rip that famous ' trash and clash talk ' its always a laugh out loud event to battle wits as well as the swords.

That 30,000 1 hit crit on that bear at medius was just plan nuts btw!

scooterpoke

Rank 2
scooterpoke
PostedJul 14, 2008 12:15 am
wizzby wrote:
six6six wrote:
B6 are bunch of sissies havent seen them in awile must be hiding in a cave with Bin ladin cause i been looking for them and hopeing they would come out some time to play. And all this talk about how they kill both sides i'd like to see them come out to karis and back that up for a bit * do i hear event? i think i do *  

Definately sissies, you can't challenge them to a battle (believe me, Pervy tried! lol)  

huh...I know one that's accepted a battle request ^_^ (i posted it in rumor mill)

GMs are funny....XD Nadina of Teos~Holy Avengers