kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedDec 12, 2010 8:28 am
1) Gamesage: Forum = Moderator.
2) Existence of moderators =/= permission to break forum rules.

DarkConnor wrote:
thias is third time i tryed to download it now, but i can't find the files anywhere after i downloaded it >.>
could you pls upload it to photobucket and share the album or anything else than RAR, cuz that don't work  
If you have problem finding the file, then use your browsers function of opening it (or the folder it is in) from the download tab/window.

Alternatively, you can always just download it to desktop.

These downloads do work and its quite impossible for someone to be unable to see them after downloading, unless that person either looks in wrong place or have messed up system.
That being said, depending on your system settings and installed programs, it may have no visible extension and the basic icon, which could make you think its a system file or something, so make sure you follow the files name.

Advertisement

GMJecca

Rank 4
GMJecca
PostedDec 12, 2010 10:58 am
SixteenPrestige wrote:
Snowydew wrote:
SixteenPrestige wrote:

Either way, I chose to post it in GD. So it is posted.  

Okay, well It was just a suggestion... :/

Seriously though, I love those wallpapers Very Happy  

Well you know, I see you going around telling people where they should post this and that and it is rather annoying. Let the moderators do their job. Neutral  

doing job and moving,

Hassan_a

Rank 3
Hassan_a
PostedDec 12, 2010 12:55 pm
These wallpapers are amazing!

Also, Snowy's just saying what a few others are thinking. She's correct but you've already posted so... doesnt matter anymore lol.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind but I may manipulate some of these pieces in to my Wolfteam sig... Thanks : )

J00P

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
PostedDec 12, 2010 6:25 pm
nice wallpapers! XD

hentai129

Rank 0
hentai129
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:10 am

just say wow

^_^
^_^ nice pic.!

Auroratams

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:45 am

Help!

Can anybody post here a vaid and free link please? I would like to see the pictures! Razz Smile Because those links show error if I open them.
Thank you! Smile

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedMar 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Help!

Auroratams wrote:
Can anybody post here a vaid and free link please? I would like to see the pictures! Razz Smile Because those links show error if I open them.
Thank you! Smile

Here are the ones I have. It's not all of em, but I think these are at least the majority of the EP5 wallpapers, which seem to be the harder ones to find. The previous EPs you can find all over the place.

Auroratams

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:21 am

Re: Help!

uberfearr wrote:
Auroratams wrote:
Thank you! Smile

Here are the ones I have. It's not all of em, but I think these are at least the majority of the EP5 wallpapers, which seem to be the harder ones to find. The previous EPs you can find all over the place.  

Thank you for the link! I would appreciate links about previous EPs as well if you or anybody have, especially EP6 Smile