kaitybre

Rank 2
kaitybre
PostedMay 12, 2011 5:58 am
acidicpure wrote:
kaitybre wrote:
Acidic...was the really necessary? o.o  

Indeed, Simply because taking other peoples work and then slapping on another name and saying they made it is called ripping; which really isn't a nice thing to do.  

She never claimed to own the picture. And she did make the siggy. oO She made that particular signature for him personally, not the picture used in it. Even editing a picture still makes it personal, not owned, but personal. She's not committing any copyright infringements, so why did you have to be so rude?

No one was attacking you, saying your signature sucked or that her's were better. She wasn't even claiming that she was the best signature maker in the world.

She made it for a friend as a present and they were having friendly banter back and forth. Even you would have to admit that that was uncalled for.
Advertisement

acidicpure

Rank 3
acidicpure
PostedMay 12, 2011 6:07 am
kaitybre wrote:
acidicpure wrote:
kaitybre wrote:

Indeed, Simply because taking other peoples work and then slapping on another name and saying they made it is called ripping; which really isn't a nice thing to do.  

She never claimed to own the picture. And she did make the siggy. oO She made that particular signature for him personally, not the picture used in it. Even editing a picture still makes it personal, not owned, but personal. She's not committing any copyright infringements, so why did you have to be so rude?

No one was attacking you, saying your signature sucked or that her's were better. She wasn't even claiming that she was the best signature maker in the world.

She made it for a friend as a present and they were having friendly banter back and forth. Even you would have to admit that that was uncalled for.

What you're saying is identical to people downloading a .PSD file, Opening it up.. Changing the name on the signature to be their name and then claiming they made it, It's all the same and it all ends up classed as one thing; Ripping.

Sorry but putting a name on someone elses artwork does not mean they made it when they said they did, Ripping is disrespectful and if bringing it up and saying that a sig is ripped is disrespectful or rude too then so be it because tell me; You make a wallpaper that looks nice etc put it up on a site thats designed so people can use it for their desktop wallpaper if they wanted to but people start taking it and shoving their name all over it without permission of the original artist and claiming they made it do you not think that's disrespectful in any way?.

kaitybre

Rank 2
kaitybre
PostedMay 12, 2011 6:17 am
acidicpure wrote:
kaitybre wrote:
acidicpure wrote:
kaitybre wrote:

What you're saying is identical to people downloading a .PSD file, Opening it up.. Changing the name on the signature to be their name and then claiming they made it, It's all the same and it all ends up classed as one thing; Ripping.

Sorry but putting a name on someone elses artwork does not mean they made it when they said they did, Ripping is disrespectful and if bringing it up and saying that a sig is ripped is disrespectful or rude too then so be it because tell me; You make a wallpaper that looks nice etc put it up on a site thats designed so people can use it for their desktop wallpaper if they wanted to but people start taking it and shoving their name all over it without permission of the original artist and claiming they made it do you not think that's disrespectful in any way?.  

Okay first of all the only thing that would be "copyrighted" in that signature is the picture itself.

The number 9 rule in the ToS is: You may not sell or auction any game accounts, characters, items, coin or copyrighted material, nor may you assist others in doing so.

So you're say that every thread in the "Fan Art" section saying that they'll pay for signature with ingame gold, should be banned for that because every single person, including babygoddess2 have claimed to be the original creators and owners of the work on the signatures.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would like you to link/quote/etc. where babygoddess2 claimed to be the creator and owner of the image used in the signature.

If you cannot provide this you're just making excuses for being blatantly mean for harassing someone.

What you're saying is that no one can should be able to put their name or claim ownership to any signature they create, if it has a picture/design/template that they did not create themselves, yes? If this is the case then every person who has a signature with a picture that they themselves, did not create, should be banned.

Stundor

Rank 4
Stundor
PostedMay 24, 2011 5:21 am
You should upload a video of your 78 SS running MSMF.

Economist_X

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Economist_X
PostedMay 24, 2011 9:59 pm
Stundor wrote:
You should upload a video of your 78 SS running MSMF.  

With buffs or without?

I could do both, but it'd be a pain to upload on my connection. I can say that with buffs though that I do the whole run in my 74 video at 6:30~ per run.

Stundor

Rank 4
Stundor
PostedMay 24, 2011 11:31 pm
Both would be nice, but I'd rather see without all the special buffs lol.

Economist_X

Economist_X
PostedMay 25, 2011 3:19 am
Stundor wrote:

Going to start uploading a nobuff run while I go to bed, should be done in ehhh hour and a halfish from now. Just check on my channel in a while if you want to see without me having to put up a link tomorrow.

Stundor

Rank 4
Stundor
PostedMay 25, 2011 4:22 am
Economist_X wrote:
Stundor wrote:

Going to start uploading a nobuff run while I go to bed, should be done in ehhh hour and a halfish from now. Just check on my channel in a while if you want to see without me having to put up a link tomorrow.  

Awesome, thanks.

Economist_X

Economist_X
PostedJan 01, 2012 7:57 pm
Who wants a really horrible quality GVG livestream?
That's right, you do.

Link in the OP.

iOverful

Rank 4
iOverful
Somewhere you will never find United States
PostedJan 01, 2012 8:36 pm
woot woot I watched the whole 40 minutes xD

backlikeanoobtard