MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 17, 2011 2:51 pm
xjohn1 wrote:
I'm down to join any guilds that are available Smile  

Theirs a whole list of Guild that are umm...recruiting I think not sure the max amount of Members allowed in Guild but... Yea ^^ if your interested in joining Anime give me link of picture to make the avatar for you like mine~

And make sure to fill out the application~ Here http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1408673
Advertisement

darkwaterraven

Rank 1
darkwaterraven
PostedNov 21, 2011 10:47 pm
AvynX wrote:
anyone that wants to make a guild for beta make a thread i wanna see the names and and the creativty of them.  

Who are you?
humm secret agent man..

Lone Wolves nah that is to sappy... maybe

Soturi Kilta it means warriors guild in finnish.

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedDec 01, 2011 4:44 pm
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1421435
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My guild is recruiting, deciding out of 3 names, take a look and help me decide, the guild will have a proper website, along with a very active master. Any questions I will answer on my thread and add them to my Q and A.

Part of The Passion Alliance

techno_esperto

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2011 7:09 pm

MaFiaBR

muahahhahaha
[Color = blue] [size = 18] Nome do Guilda: MaFiaBR [/ size] [/ color] Parágrafo: Somente aceitamos brasileiros e portugueses, ou qualquer pessoa que fale português [b] Guildmaster: [/ b] ImortalBlack [b] Diretores Guild: [/ b] ImortalBlack [b] Forum: [/ b] [url = http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+guild+forums] http://mafiabr.forumfacil.net [/ url] [b] Outros: [ / b] Xfire [color = blue] [size = 18] Requisitos: [/ size] [/ color] [list] [*] Falar Português [*] Ser legal [*] Não abandonar seus amigos [ / list]

TouchMeHere

Rank 0
TouchMeHere
PostedDec 01, 2011 11:11 pm
I find this template offensive. We have better ways of enticing people to join.

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedDec 13, 2011 3:55 am

Finhammer

Rank 0
Finhammer
PostedDec 13, 2011 4:27 am
PegasusDash wrote:

Warriors of the Zodiac

Knights of Shining Glory

Everything else was fine, but those two contain a bit too much the Manowar kind of cheesiness. I mean anything with glory, fame and steel mashed up together with knights, warriors or kings is bound to end up sounding something out of a 80's He-Man movie.

Reanim8ion

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2012 11:04 am
I'm interested in joining a non multi-mmorpg (i.e. Lime and ONLY Lime), hardcore gaming guild. In other words a Defiant (of Ether Saga Online) or a Deviants/Vile Association/Epic Fail (of Dream of Mirror Online). A close-knit, possibly low drama, collective effort to control the major PVP zones, economy, and the like. Oh, and the name has to be enticing. Thank you.

nick813275

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2012 11:14 am

Someone ought to make a fairytail guild, I'd love to join

it'd be awsome if someone made a fairytail guild

StaRPG

Rank 0
StaRPG
Planet Earth, specifically the United States
PostedFeb 09, 2012 2:32 pm   Last edited by StaRPG on Feb 10, 2012 5:42 am. Edited 1 time in total

Alright! I'll give this a shot!....let's hope it works out.

I'm going to try to make a guild then.....

Name: Crimson Knights

Requirements: Be a .hack fan. This means you may have played the games, seen the anime, read the manga or novels, maybe you watched an OVA*just as long as you're into the franchise, I don't care. I'd like a lot of diversity so all races and classes are welcome.

Other: So, I've never -actually- started a guild before........let's hope this works out!
All players are welcome, race, class, and level don't matter.

Goals: Let's look for rare items! And help each other with quests or leveling or whatever!

What do youy guys think, would you join this guild?