Shinjuku54

Rank 0
Shinjuku54
PostedSep 18, 2011 10:15 pm
Mikado
ミカド
-A Forbidden Reality-

About The MIKADO
The MIKADO is a well organized clan built to carry out large-scale operations on a weekly to bi-weekly basis. Creating the atmosphere of an intellectual society is the goal of the MIKADO, and will be realized hopefully in a decent length of time. The atmosphere will be that of a political society of some sort, in which all members have say on what goes on within the MIKADO ORGANIZATION.

The System Of Ruling within MIKADO

The ruling system of MIKADO will be run like that of a democratic government, in which non-high ranked members can vote or veto on what Laws get passed through. There will be two main branches of government, The House Of DESTINY and The House of FATE.

The House Of FATE
There is little or no information available about this House of Representatives. Hopefully one player within the War Of Ninja Society will be able to step up to the plate and run this House.
The House Of DESTINY
There is little or no information available about this House of Representatives. Hopefully one player within the War Of Ninja Society will be able to step up to the plate and run this House.

NOTE* When the time comes the materialized who are the non-high ranked members will be called upon to make the final decision.

THE MIKADO COMMUNITY_______
MIKADO SPECIAL FORCES - within the MIKADO are the hardcore and dedicated players in the War Of Ninja Society, their duty is to help the clan/organization rise in rank and become well known.

At times a temporary leader will be appointed in the times of war. Once that time of war is over, that person will be placed in his original seated rank,unless the Grand Jury says otherwise.[/]i

THE EDGE – this is the News Firm of the MIKADO, who will provide the latest news and updates on the clan, along with the most recently updated GFX works.This is the business side of the MIKADO.

To make the MIKADO a prosperous society, players can choose a faction within MIKADO to serve under. Now this is purely for fun and has no literate meaning what-so-ever.

Members may choose a faction to serve under, each faction worships one of the Five Deities of the MIKADO. This will be used to create several Fan Fic Novels about the MIKADO, in which members may post either here on the Official WoN Forums or FanFictionNET. Of course the higher ups will be needing to read and review the contents and approve of the action of publicizing the story.

Any or All FanFictions written about the MIKADO must not sully the names of our members or the MIKADO in general, doing so will result in a Trial.

Guildmaster: Cyruix
Guild Officers: TBA
Forums: Mikado BBS
Other: War Of Ninja Profile

General Guidelines:
Grammar & Punctuation

Please take the time to, at the very least, capitalize the first letter of your sentences. It makes identifying each individual sentence much easier. Proper nouns are not a must, as I forget to capitalize them as well, so it's not like we will yell at you for that. However, capitalizing them would still help, though it is by no means necessary.

Don't forget to PUNCTUATE. It becomes rather difficult to read if you string together multiple ideas without any sort of break. It takes under a second to type in a period, a comma, or even a semicolon ( ; ) if you're daring.

Abbreviations: Take the extra second, PLEASE, to type the extra two characters. It's nearly effortless to do this, and clears up a good amount of confusion. This includes R, Hu, Wut, Y, U, etc... While abbreviations such as b/c and w/o and IDK etc. are fine, one to two letters is really not asking much.

Spelling: At least make a conscious effort to spell correctly. If you don't know how to spell a word, or if your finger slips, that's fine; but don't rush so much that you start yo splap the ketyboad like this. This is not a race; your post will still get read, and the time you took to spell everything correctly (spellcheck helps too) will make it much easier on everyone else.

Typing in L33T is not cool. It's stupid and difficult to read. Don't try to complicate things by typing in L33T, it is considered spamming and will result in a warning.

Caps Lock: It is not wise to type in ALL CAPS LOCK LIKE THIS! It is annoying and people will think that you are yelling at them. Be wise and look at what you're typing every once in a while, to make sure you didn't accidentally turn caps lock on.
--------------------
If you just follow those guidelines, not only will everything you type be a lot clearer, but you will also seem more intelligent. (Note: You want to seem intelligent. People will like you more that way.)

AthenaOfWar

Rank 2
PostedSep 28, 2011 6:45 pm
totally marking this Smile

Steph_Aun

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2011 7:53 pm
Any clan just want a casual gamer, a cleric, that may be an engineer on the side?

As for my manners, I can scrape up some decency. It shouldn't be a problem, because I am usually solitary.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedOct 30, 2011 1:26 am   Last edited by Cervios on Nov 07, 2011 9:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Guild Name:Brimstone

Hi everyone! My name is Cervios and I will be leading the guild Brimstone into Lime Odyssey when it opens.

-Brimstone reborn-

I have made Brimstone in previous games and each time it has been a very successful guild, often counted in the top guilds if not the very top. Brimstone is a PvE/PVP guild with guild events requires heavy dedication to the guild as a whole. I hope to bring Brimstone to Lime and repeat history, in order to do that though I need the most important part of a guild, YOU!

I will be needing "Officers" to oversee the guild when I am offline and for input on certain guild related topics also. If anyone is interested in obtaining a higher rank within the guild they should voice interest in doing so.

Guildmaster: Cervios
Guild Officers: Open
Forums:http://brimstone.enjin.com/forum

Requirements:

For now, general reqs will be listed.

• ACTIVE (if you're offline more than 3 days when the game begins without notice you will be kicked.)
  • Be mature in public, remember outside of guild chat the things you do/say reflect on us as a whole.
  • RESPECT fellow guild mates!

Should anyone be inerested in joining please direct yourself Here and say so. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in Brimstone! :3

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Cesious

Rank 1
Cesious
PostedNov 02, 2011 11:50 pm
Ohai, Cesvious is making a guild. :>

pretendpain

Rank 3
pretendpain
PostedNov 03, 2011 1:55 am
This thread. Shocked

I walk to the borders on my own
To fall in the water just like a stone
Chilled to the marrow in them bones
To drown here all alone

MythrilKitten

Rank 0
MythrilKitten
PostedNov 03, 2011 8:31 am
So this is where people look for a guild before the game starts?

allibrat

Rank 1
PostedNov 03, 2011 8:33 am
yes...sorta

look for threads with [guild]

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedNov 03, 2011 9:19 am
Cesious wrote:
Ohai, Cesvious is making a guild. :>  

Yes the rebirth of cesvious!

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...