hybridchica

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2010 9:27 am

request ban of SirMerkz

Dear AGE or whoever is responsible for locking/removing threads,
I am well aware of the Privacy Policy, the Terms of Service and the Player Ethics Guide.
I would like for all of those things to be considered before you take the initiative in regards to locking or deleting this post.

If you see something I have not seen or anything that is not publicly available to every other person/entity associated with Aeria then please link me, pm me or in any other way bring it to my attention when you take either of the actions described above.

As far as I know, this webpage is still in existence and I am still well within my rights to make this post. Also do not edit the title. If I report a person I expect the person to be punished. The only way players are punished is with a ban. The end result is that I want this person to be banned. My subject line reflects that.

Moving right along:

I am making this post because on November 27, 2010, I was not allowed to because of georgerav and mysterious rules I was not adhering to by creating it.

If I'm dumb because I care then so be it. This alone counts as abusive speech.

This is actually blackmail. Threatening me for doing something you didn't like.

Unfortunately, you were reported in a manner of speaking, but the results were not to my liking.

Thank you Skempo for dealing with that problem (I am reluctant to hold on to what little belief I have left in the system)

I realize that in the ticket I will be sending, I will be reporting SirMerkz as the offender. In the past when I made this thread, the person was known to have possessed a GS tagged toon. The issue was not fully reported (ticket 4777205 and a subsequent ticket did not yield the results I was after. If it will be easier for me to see this person banned for something such as KS, I will stop this and report him for KS.

I take this to mean that you are in some way above the law or are perfect (which previous screenshots have said otherwise), or you think you have a get out of ban free card. You don't.

And here I go to send a ticket and make a post (again) and see what happens.

And here I am hoping this new ticket system can handle one of the few really long tickets I sometimes find myself sending.

I would like to see this thread remained open, unmoved, or any way altered because I am allowed to make this post. If anyone would like to contest that please send a ticket to Aeria. If this thread is locked, I would like a reason.

edit to include rt number:
Advertisement

hybridchica

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2010 10:03 am
I am aware that Spamming is a bannable offense. And i would like to emphasize that the reason I have multiple threads for these incidents is that they are/were reported in separate tickets.

GMJecca

Rank 4
GMJecca
PostedNov 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: request ban of SirMerkz

hybridchica wrote:
Dear AGE or whoever is responsible for locking/removing threads,
I am well aware of the Privacy Policy, the Terms of Service and the Player Ethics Guide.
I would like for all of those things to be considered before you take the initiative in regards to locking or deleting this post.

If you see something I have not seen or anything that is not publicly available to every other person/entity associated with Aeria then please link me, pm me or in any other way bring it to my attention when you take either of the actions described above.

As far as I know, this webpage is still in existence and I am still well within my rights to make this post. Also do not edit the title. If I report a person I expect the person to be punished. The only way players are punished is with a ban. The end result is that I want this person to be banned. My subject line reflects that.

Moving right along:

I am making this post because on November 27, 2010, I was not allowed to because of georgerav and mysterious rules I was not adhering to by creating it.

If I'm dumb because I care then so be it. This alone counts as abusive speech.

This is actually blackmail. Threatening me for doing something you didn't like.

Unfortunately, you were reported in a manner of speaking, but the results were not to my liking.

Thank you Skempo for dealing with that problem (I am reluctant to hold on to what little belief I have left in the system)

I realize that in the ticket I will be sending, I will be reporting SirMerkz as the offender. In the past when I made this thread, the person was known to have possessed a GS tagged toon. The issue was not fully reported (ticket 4777205 and a subsequent ticket did not yield the results I was after. If it will be easier for me to see this person banned for something such as KS, I will stop this and report him for KS.

I take this to mean that you are in some way above the law or are perfect (which previous screenshots have said otherwise), or you think you have a get out of ban free card. You don't.

And here I go to send a ticket and make a post (again) and see what happens.

And here I am hoping this new ticket system can handle one of the few really long tickets I sometimes find myself sending.

I would like to see this thread remained open, unmoved, or any way altered because I am allowed to make this post. If anyone would like to contest that please send a ticket to Aeria. If this thread is locked, I would like a reason.

edit to include rt number:

Im responding to this personally. I have looked at both chat logs and while the "dumbass" comment was against the tos, we have taken care of that issue.

We cannot say how/ what actions are taken against an account unfortunately but we thank you for the report.

Other than that after reviewing this is seems like this was a back and forth argument with both parties bickering.

Continuing to spam an issue we have already investigated and respond to will lead to actions taken on this account.

We appreciate reports but a ticket followed by multiple posting is not needed and is spamming the forums.