Which (creative) use of fun cards do you like best?

Lurky the Speed Hacking Turkey
8%51 Votes
Fun Card Gladiator!
29%181 Votes
Robot + Flower Box
3%19 Votes
Last man Standing
29%179 Votes
Standing Money Robot
2%17 Votes
Heaps of FunCards
2%13 Votes
Amazing Card Creation of Amazingness
8%53 Votes
Srs Bsns (feat. Professor Scalesworth aka Sir Roars-a-lot)
15%95 Votes
Total Votes :: 608 Votes
Author Message

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3802
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:28 pm
hmmmmm sooo lets see if I can match the pic with the GM:


turkey - kinda generic could be 12sky or LGC

Fun Card Gladiator - LC

Robot + Flower Box - unknown leaning towards KH

Last man Standing - DDTank or Wolfteam

Srs Bsns (feat. Professor Scalesworth aka Sir Roars-a-lot) - err wtf?

Standing Money Robot - KH

Heaps of FunCards - DoMo

Amazing Card Creation of Amazingness - KS
Advertisement

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
Joined
08 Dec 2007
Posts
4369
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:33 pm
Request:
Srs Bsns (feat. Professor Scalesworth aka Sir Roars-a-lot) to be put onto voting list.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

Drey_Tide

Rank 0
Drey_Tide
Joined
18 Oct 2009
Posts
123
Location
Canada
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:33 pm
Amazing Card Creation of Amazingness for sure. it's so cute...

I also wonder how much AP that is... I'm going to take a wild guess of....hmm... if there's 1000 or 2000 ap... plus bonus 150-400 AP.... Geeze! Well over 1000 0000 000 AP easy. oh god.... thinks of all the Stuff you could get on the game you play *eyes wide, jaw on the floor and drooling*

please click them and the rest of my eggs

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
Joined
08 Dec 2007
Posts
4369
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:35 pm
Drey_Tide wrote:
Amazing Card Creation of Amazingness for sure. it's so cute...

I also wonder how much AP that is... I'm going to take a wild guess of....hmm... if there's 1000 or 2000 ap... plus bonus 150-400 AP.... Geeze! Well over 1000 0000 000 AP easy. oh god.... thinks of all the Stuff you could get on the game you play *eyes wide, jaw on the floor and drooling*  

They're all really worth 0 AP unless they're activated at the checkout. xD

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

Drey_Tide

Rank 0
Drey_Tide
Joined
18 Oct 2009
Posts
123
Location
Canada
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:37 pm
DynastySoldier wrote:
Drey_Tide wrote:
Amazing Card Creation of Amazingness for sure. it's so cute...

I also wonder how much AP that is... I'm going to take a wild guess of....hmm... if there's 1000 or 2000 ap... plus bonus 150-400 AP.... Geeze! Well over 1000 0000 000 AP easy. oh god.... thinks of all the Stuff you could get on the game you play *eyes wide, jaw on the floor and drooling*  

They're all really worth 0 AP unless they're activated at the checkout. xD  


I know... but IF they were activated... that's a lot of AP

please click them and the rest of my eggs

FrenchToasty

Rank 4
FrenchToasty
Joined
14 Sep 2008
Posts
1838
Location
Maple Syrup United States
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:49 pm
You guys built these things? All by yourselves...? Shocked

lol

They're all pretty awesome, but the gladiator stands out for meh. ^^

TrueGrace

Rank 2
TrueGrace
Joined
18 May 2008
Posts
623
Location
United States
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:54 pm
Epic. So this is what GM's do in their spare time o.ob

<a>Photobucket</a>

Dojan5

Rank 4
Dojan5
Joined
13 May 2009
Posts
2510
Location
Sweden
PostedNov 25, 2010 6:31 pm
DynastySoldier wrote:
Request:
Srs Bsns (feat. Professor Scalesworth aka Sir Roars-a-lot) to be put onto voting list.  

*seconds*
That's totally the MT Teams. B[

I have to admit that the funsmith who made the armour is pretty skilled too *o*

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
Joined
08 Dec 2007
Posts
4369
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedNov 25, 2010 6:33 pm
Dojan5 wrote:
DynastySoldier wrote:
Request:
Srs Bsns (feat. Professor Scalesworth aka Sir Roars-a-lot) to be put onto voting list.  

*seconds*
That's totally the MT Teams. B[

I have to admit that the funsmith who made the armour is pretty skilled too *o*  

Om nom nom nom Jack Frost. I wanna get one of those dolls they used lol.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

Zenten

Rank 2
Zenten
Joined
21 Dec 2009
Posts
681
Location
United States
PostedNov 25, 2010 6:41 pm
Someone got a little to much time on their hands.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: