ISpeakTheTruth

Rank 0
ISpeakTheTruth
PostedNov 23, 2010 11:13 pm

"I""Love""DD""Tanks""

With voucher coupons
What do those do? I looked around the forums a bit and couldn't find and answer.

I bought all 4, and it did nothing. I basically wasted 700 vouchers to get a bunch of coupons that don't do anything?

Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement

MyStIcElves

Rank 4
PostedNov 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Re: "I""Love""DD""Tanks""

With voucher coupons
ISpeakTheTruth wrote:
What do those do? I looked around the forums a bit and couldn't find and answer.

I bought all 4, and it did nothing. I basically wasted 700 vouchers to get a bunch of coupons that don't do anything?

Any help would be appreciated.  

^-- same question.. I know there is a task for it but mine disappeared and I REALLY wanted to do the task :\ not cool Sad

It is not God people fear; the people's fear is God.

DeathAngel1090

Rank 0
DeathAngel1090
PostedNov 23, 2010 11:45 pm

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedNov 24, 2010 12:17 am
Hmm, did the task for those vouchers disappear after the maintenance tonight?
*sighs* I have done that task on my newbie character, so I can't witness that missing task myself D:

Maybe, you guys can submit the bug report for that missing task here and/or an RT here along with screenshots if you guys have any.

Thanks for reporting. =)

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedNov 24, 2010 12:52 am
Mine was missing as well for quite a while didn't realize that there was a scroll down option in task list. Go to Side Tasks and use the scroll bar to view the rest, if you already did this then yeah I'd submit a ticket.

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedNov 24, 2010 4:21 am
Hi everyone, I spoke with the developers and was told this didn't get changed. This quest can only be run one time can't be repeated.

MyStIcElves

Rank 4
PostedNov 24, 2010 4:46 am
AndoSky wrote:
Hi everyone, I spoke with the developers and was told this didn't get changed. This quest can only be run one time can't be repeated.  

I understand, but i never finished it before.. I had it but disappeared completely.

MyStIcElves

Rank 4
PostedNov 24, 2010 8:55 pm
crystalpink wrote:
Hmm, did the task for those vouchers disappear after the maintenance tonight?
*sighs* I have done that task on my newbie character, so I can't witness that missing task myself D:

Maybe, you guys can submit the bug report for that missing task here and/or an RT here along with screenshots if you guys have any.

Thanks for reporting. =)  

Your right ~_~ lol

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedNov 24, 2010 10:05 pm
MyStIcElves wrote:
AndoSky wrote:

I understand, but i never finished it before.. I had it but disappeared completely.  

Hmm, it might be a bug then, can you send a message to the GM team to investigate using the Contact Us form as we earlier suggested?

MyStIcElves

Rank 4
PostedNov 24, 2010 10:46 pm
AndoSky wrote:
MyStIcElves wrote:
AndoSky wrote:

Hmm, it might be a bug then, can you send a message to the GM team to investigate using the Contact Us form as we earlier suggested?  

Ah read my other post Razz lol he was right I didnt notice the scroll bar xD sorry.