1 (Poor)
20%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 198 Votes

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 27, 2010 6:40 pm
I Voted 4

Shaiyas economy is still in shambles but it is being addressed, however FCs for gaia to allow dark > Light have been ruled out, this is an endless source of fustration to me since unless the game is played by the staff at areia its impossible to truly get a feel for just how dire the situation is, lights have been putting up a good fight but its becoming an impossible battle, there are just too many uber fury and lights dont have the resources to fight back effectivly. We also lost a few of our hardcore pvpers to them with this very system this month as far as im aware, i implore you to at least suspend the ability for lights to move there for the time.

As far as ticket response times go the GMs are doing absoloutly wonderfully, i sent a ticket last night, got a response in under 12hs, absoloutly fantastic, well done guys Smile

As far as customer service goes, the team are perfect, however i feel a couple more ingame desicions need to be made based on the needs of the community. Thats just my thought.

my vote will usually be 4 since there is always room for some improvement in any situation Wink

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Advertisement

firequeen

Rank 0
firequeen
PostedNov 27, 2010 10:06 pm
it would be nice if you guys were continuous in your rules in LC instead some people who get banned get to return for the same thing others were accused of but they were not allowed to return. Further more GS are hardly ever on Azura and so we do not get may event and when we are asking for sages to be there to see what terrible things ppl are doing in Sieges nothing gets done. Still lots of bots in the game that are very plain to see and cause lag in the game, I really don't understand how hard it is ti banned the character at least it will be gone for a bit. lastly sticking to rules for all players not telling one toon it is ok to do something while another get banned for a day for the eact same thing without warning. I wish aeria would really look into what these sages really do and do not do. There isnt consistancy in it rt now.

WHY BE NORMAL...NORMAL IS SOOOOOO BORING!!!!!!

pinaygirl

Rank 0
pinaygirl
PostedNov 28, 2010 1:04 am
4 this month ^-^b nothing outstanding good but no major complntais

Death_Scavenger

Rank 4
Death_Scavenger
PostedNov 28, 2010 2:38 am
*Dream of Mirror Online.

Gave it a 1 this time around; and I will explain why.

The first thing to stand out is the tardiness behind promotion delivery. It seems as though half of the promotions within the game (now-days) are either improperly delivered; or extremely late!
I had to send in several contact us to get my promotion items from over a month ago at one point (incident: M/F RPG costume promotion). Also delivery on a AP rebate was tardy; making players who had hopes to use this AP for some of the good sales (to when it was SUPPOSED TO BE delivered) a hopeless endeavor...

Also with the ticket system... My tickets were marked as resolved without anything actually being done (the M/F RPG incident yet again). Complete lack of follow-through with the tickets...
*I do however like the new listing system of tickets; much MUCH easier to find the ticket number now. Great Job! to your website design team AGE

The second thing to stand out is the GM team's decision behind the new GS for the sapphire server. In no way am I saying the player does not have potential to become a good GS, however, the player had none of the qualifying traits to be recognized for GS in the first place (found on Superman0X's community volunteers post). The player had not done a single event in game, has never spoken to the community prior to becoming a GS, and has next to no forum posts (none of which were helpful in any way). 0/3 on the achievements recognized within Superman0X's standards for community volunteer.
0 people skills...
0 event performance...
0 forum presence...
The biggest speculation behind this decision is that 1) The GM team has become quite incompetent of their work and 2) the best way to becoming a GS now days is to be the lover of a current GS (this is the 3rd instance in which this happened)... seems there is no recognition towards the "Don't mix work and play" or "no inter-office romance" within the DoMO GM/GS team.

Overall rating of 0 if I could; completely unsatisfactory performance from the GM team for Dream of Mirror Online.

opelkade

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2010 3:15 pm
5 Perfect work and coll promos for 12sky2 yeah Gs dont look for spamers bots and hackers but i like promos keep it and make new more Promo / Items

Kafkar

Rank 2
Kafkar
PostedNov 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Shaiya EN

Fix Pot Lag pls
Well the Halloween event was nice with pumpkins.

But the game has a new problem now: Pot lag!! And this is a bug not an intended lag, people click on pots but they don't activate.

This poses a serious problem to the game and must be fixed.

So I rate you "2", untill you can fix it

Mari1

Rank 1
Mari1
PostedNov 28, 2010 8:39 pm
Death_Scavenger is correct on all the things he listed. Which reminds me... I never got my costume from that promo, either...

Though the GM's give us a feedback thread to post in for GS entires, it seems none of our feedback is read or used.

I gave a rating of 2, though, because of new content (Guild wars, new upgrading system, daily events) and rebates.

Another reason for my low score is the fact that spread aeria team was canceled.

I've been unwillingly blessed with the responsibility to inform everyone that if you speak of Moofey's AFK habits, he will "be considering it harassment." 8( --- Behold, boys, and become men.

yoko_kiyomori

Rank 0
yoko_kiyomori
PostedNov 29, 2010 12:27 am
I sent in quite a few tickets for several things, and they were all resolved rather quickly. so i have it a 4/5. but looking down at the topic review, i really should have gave it a 3. reason why is that i have to absolutely agree with Death_Scavenger. The Sapphire server gs picked by domo gm team is ridiculous. And the fact that so many people point that out to the domo gm's, yet they continue to just lock/delete topics to avoid confrontation seems rather ignorant of them.

suzu_saionji Guild:Deviants 70 Merc/Doc/Hunt/BM/WD/thief rest 6x cept commy(55).p lvl service mail in game 46~51. Currently own 3 guild castles.

andredev3

Rank 1
andredev3
PostedNov 29, 2010 5:50 am
(4/5)

overall so good for this month especially in megaten, the service make me so surprised cuz it so good and fast, i can find many event aeria hold there it made me happy and fun.
Hope can improve this things and be more good next time^^

"sleep talking"

lycuna13

Rank 3
lycuna13
PostedNov 29, 2010 8:51 am

yeah

you've done good ( I guess)