8%16 Votes
1 (Poor)
20%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 198 Votes

jykri

Rank 0
jykri
PostedNov 26, 2010 12:13 am
I voted 5. The Aeria team has been really helpful this month through the contact us section across different Aeria games.
Advertisement

Cooldai2000

Rank 0
Cooldai2000
PostedNov 26, 2010 12:54 am
I have not been playing steadely for the last couple of months, due to irl issues. Does not mean I did not had the intention to come back, just a temporary matter.

However, last week my account was banned, I am not going to go into details, since this is not the right forum or way to discuss the matter, all I can say that I have been a dedicated gamer, and choose AG&E to be the company I wanted to spend some money, during my free time and now, out of nowhere, given the provervial kick in the behing, due to the TS2 admin's "unusual account behavior"

I have sent the RT and I have been waiting for the response's from your admin's, using the channels you have setup, and still, nothing.

I know I have been honest, fair, and always wanted to be part of this community sticking to the rules AG&E have set, and being a gamer in your company for the last 6 years, have grown to respect you.

After this fiasco, my perception have change and simply, I do not have the interest in returning, or spend anymore of my time and money ( hard earned money FYI) in your company.
Also, I have experience by myself what others have deal in the past, and what many TS2 players have express before.

I hope this gives AG&E management the information to fix those problems and give other customers and players the chance to stay and grow.

Teos Server Fury -Cooldai- CooldaiHM

moog420

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2010 11:14 am
everything is becoming like that. its a waste of time and effort.

little work to maps (forest map in bfh).............. but tons of effort towards pointless suits of gear and items.

except this company charges way more than BF heroes.

i don't think it's made to like and enjoy. it's made to lure in and recycle people. they probably prefer the people that join, buy a couple dollars worth of stuff and never actually play again. the long time gamers that dont spend money are prolly expendable for these companies

scotty1121

Rank 3
PostedNov 26, 2010 12:15 pm
Definitely a 4, some nice promotions in legendary champions, lots of GM activity, also item mall prices were slashed in half which made more players buy items which is a really good thing. Also legendary champions got a nice content update which was overdue. This is what the players really wanted.

</embed>

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedNov 26, 2010 1:15 pm

normally i give a good feedback, but it's been a while ago when i've wrote one... for today, i don't have a lot to write in a feedback. So far, i've a good feeling about Aeria Games Ent. that they're doing their best after the moment that i've wrote a feedback, like new games, little reforms and also that the GM staff is creative for new events/promo's

also, the ticket system improvement is a great work out, so people can trace their own tickets ^^

so far, i'm happy now, i could spend more time, but i don't have much time Surprised
so, nothing to remark ^^

keep 'm going

signature of xybolt

moog420

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2010 6:17 pm

only about DDTank

i can't speak for the rest of the games but DDtank just seems unfinished.
the item shop is ridiculously priced.
they spam the chat with offers of buying 60$, 90$ or even 300$ worth of coins, and you get "uber items"

well i hate to break it to but that can be a lifetime subscription in games that offer it. and some gamers never even come close to spending 300$ on games with 15$ subscriptions.

sounds like there may be some GM's around in the rpg's. but DDtank is just a worm-style game. and i find the prices are totally ridiculous.

some games like this i will spend some dollars here and there. but just due to what's available and for how much............ i will never spend money at this establishment.

rating is obviously low from me

nivtopdenueve

Rank 2
nivtopdenueve
PostedNov 27, 2010 8:11 am
the service would be a lot better if the loot forge never broke on 1st round. 10 of 70 tries i didn't even get an option cause you greedy lil techie geeks need new crystalline nickel iso-polar para-magnetic self tappers. Screw you and the forge. normally 4 today -100billion

renderface06

Rank 0
renderface06
PostedNov 27, 2010 9:28 am

Shocking

I rated a 4 and was shocked to see that the rating of "1" was almost more than everything else.

I myself have felt that Aeria has been doing a great job this past month. There has been a ton of promotions, events, and I see a lot of people being helped.

The things in the game (GF) that still urk people are: lack of certain class legacies in the economy, the success rate of sprites, the time it takes to level a sprite without spending all your money, the alch table rates, and something that bothers probably only me, is that so many of these mobs look the same. ECK. As a former WoW player it just seems very... cheap to me, but I guess that what we get when we play a free game. Then again I saw how creative you guys can be with unusable Aeria Game Cards so I know the creativity is there.

I am personally glad that I came over to Aeria and joined this huge family. Things actually get done rather quickly and problems get solved, which some times it takes a little longer with all the things that GM's have to do.

Oh and this Newsletter that was suppose to be telling me about that wonderful Black Friday sell...yeah, didn't get it until today and I had set aside money for a big sale you would do. *Frustrated*

And since I've never had an issue with any crazy GM's Here I would rate them a 5 for all their hard work, 4 for the overall Aeria, and if I could a 3 would go to creativity of mobs. Yikes!

rameez786

Rank 0
rameez786
PostedNov 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Wolfteam

Wolfteam Rant
I rated Aeria games a score of 3 as it is adequate but nothing special. I play Wolfteam and I think that they should improve the item variety in the web item mall. They should display all items to sell as they are in the game shop. Also I have been waiting for the Prestige Package to come out so I can purchase it for 4-5 months now. They don't seem to care what items people want and only sell items we are able to purchase in the game shop anyway.

Whiteneko3000

Rank 0
Whiteneko3000
PostedNov 27, 2010 6:09 pm

mac?

mostly good review
I've played aeria games off and on for quite a while. I played Grand Fantasia and Imagine. I really like Imagine, but I just bought a new Mac, and I can't really play it.

There's some program I have called Crossover that's supposed to help, but it won't finish initializing the installer. I'm such an addict I'll probably just play it on my PC at some point, but it would be really nice to play it on my macbook air, although I'm sure it would be less than optimized gameplay.

Update:
I got the installer working. Yay, I can get my fix now!