8%16 Votes
1 (Poor)
20%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 198 Votes

JadeRawrr

Rank 2
JadeRawrr
PostedNov 24, 2010 9:19 pm
Hm..Well, here is my rating for the overall Aeria Games: 3/5.
First, let's look at Legendary Champions:
Great game & community. The game really deserves more attention than it's getting from Aeria. It has a lot of potential (i.e., champions, level cap, areas, etc.) and I would love to see it improve like it has. The GM's have been doing an excellent job as well. Particularly GM Ozymandias. He's been very nice to the community and willingly talks to it's players. I can tell he's worked hard on the game. Some of the things could be tweaked with, but, with such a new game, a few errors are expected. Considering the very low staff of GM's and GS's put together compared to other games, it has been going very well, in my opinion. Very good, indeed, I am very impressed.
DDTank:
I've seen lot's of complaints and technical issue's about this game, and I've yet to hear weather or not they are resolved. I would like to see more GM interaction in the game, even though it's just a browser game.
Kitsu Saga:
I've not been keeping good tabs on this, but so far, it seems it's doing pretty good. The game is getting a lot of attention, and the majority of the players seem to be impressed. An average rating would be acceptable, considering I have not seen anything amazing, but nothing horrible either. Very nice game and community, as well as the GM's.
Lime Odyssey:
I know this isn't out yet, but I'm very excited for it. It looks reallllyyyy good, ;D

Also~
I write this from the point of view of a dedicated player. I am not writing this based on being a GS for LGC. All points and views I write are honestly based on my opinion of the game and Aeria to ensure they have my honest feedback to make their company better in the future.

Advertisement

BaneMarrow

Rank 0
BaneMarrow
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:17 am

last chaos

3, that's up 1 since last month
It has been the month of the downgrades and upgrades. Aeria took some and gave some

Bad Points
It is all over the forum that the Halloween Event was a big fail for older players. It was a bad move if they want older players to keep playing, and they have already been leaving before Halloween. This event, along with the Mooncake event and the 1 ap pet event, shows that there is a big trend of bringing items in the game we already drown in! Instead of making brilliant ideas yourself, try to get an event that brings items we could really use at all levels. The forum is packed with suggestions on that.

Sad to see 2 GM's and 2 GS's go, hope there will be a good replacement. A plead to the remaining GM/GS: please inform your new recruits of our issues, wishes and all there is, before we have to start over again with our discontents. We've all seen it before that everything had to be reinvented.

Good Points
Finally an update on our plead to get more sp instead of xp with the attendance system. Is this yet again temporary or can we enjoy this for days on end?

I liked reading this in the patch notes of November 17:
1.We are working on a formal list of bannable exploits in game that will be posted in the forums. It is advised that you stop using any exploits before this list is posted to avoid an account ban in the future.
Finally. Now we have to dig through the forum to see if we might be exploiting something (which actually should be fixed, mind you).

The coming of [GM]fosho to LC is a good thing. Having an experienced GM that doesn't let us guess (keep that up, loved reading your replies in your intro topic) is comforting.

And something that is good and bad: the new website.
It's nice that Aeria took the time to make a new website, but I'd rather saw them fill up the 'coming soon' pages. Next to that it looks like several web designers glued different designs together. One clean and one 'way too messy wannabee super design' fugly. I don't like the supposed to be metallic borders, or the wood. It looks cheap. The clean item mall design is more appealing. Make it all clean.

fals94

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2010 7:02 am
i voted 5(excelent)

xoxopuppy

Rank 0
xoxopuppy
PostedNov 25, 2010 2:56 pm
I voted a three. Foggy Forest in DoMO has a funky camera angle now. Everything is fuzzy. I admire how the trade chat was changed to another color, but that took a long while to get fixed. Thank you anyway.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedNov 25, 2010 3:32 pm
GirlycarDemon wrote:
5 Stars because I have inside info on how well Aeria is doing.  

wut

NeroHaven

Rank 3
NeroHaven
PostedNov 25, 2010 3:43 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:

wut  

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedNov 25, 2010 3:46 pm
NeroHaven wrote:
LedZepMan92 wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:

wut  

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:22 pm
so far so good keep up the good work

arabidcolyhrap4

Rank 4
arabidcolyhrap4
PostedNov 25, 2010 8:34 pm
Minus 1 from terrible because i accidentally slipped my hand from there > . <

i think Aeria Games service is great!

Armormew

Rank 0
Armormew
PostedNov 25, 2010 11:32 pm
Changes and problems were handled well, as usual.

<a>A Personal Collection of the Xuan Yuan Sword Game Series Music</a> / <a> Music from The Legend of Sword and Fairy Series</a>