8%16 Votes
1 (Poor)
20%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 198 Votes

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedNov 23, 2010 8:57 pm
Wolfteam : 4. Pretty good this month. Nothing bad so far. Except 20% armors.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here
Advertisement

goldsluger89

Rank 1
goldsluger89
PostedNov 23, 2010 9:53 pm
Hmm... I'll say a five by a close margin. Things looking good in LastChaos, its on the right track... No new content lately.. but bug fixes must come first!!!

Zenten

Rank 2
Zenten
PostedNov 23, 2010 10:24 pm
Gonna give a 3 here. The tier thing actually hurt my pocket for the week. Not only that, none of the items were legendary. Though of course, i have an addiction for exclusive content for certain things. However, I <3 ozy and his team. Wish Nekra was still around. He was fun u.u So yeah, wasn't for the tier hurting me where it hurts irl. Things been great for me.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedNov 23, 2010 10:34 pm
i vote for 5/5

because you GM team have run a good game event on all the game in ur company especially in Caesary the browser game so much fun for all the event given by GM keep up the good work.. Very Happy

priestsallore

Rank 3
priestsallore
PostedNov 23, 2010 10:56 pm
LC needs a rebalance, and the PvP/PvE needs a fixing.

But thats old news.

The team is doing good, though there are some things I think could be done better on the GM part, and the GS part.

Good though, other than that. Smile

"Action is the true currency of change. Thoughts and feelings can be a fools gold."

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedNov 23, 2010 11:03 pm
3, because I've been too busy to really pay attention.

PlagueFoxII

Rank 4
PostedNov 24, 2010 12:15 am
there are a lot of comments i could make on how the gold bar merchant killed the economy of shaiya, how pvp is still somewhat unbalanced, how i think theres better ways of getting people to buy AP then making slotted helmets AP exclusive... but its all been said somewhere before, so mentioning them here seems... pointless.

i gave a 4 though for customer service. for every ticketed inquiry i have sent, and for my last tiered ticket, i received a prompt response. this wasn't from this months tiered though.. gotta give some bad kudos there.

it kinda seems to me like the Game Master program might be a little understaffed. still waiting on those night shift GMs. if thats even possible. i also somewhat wish we could see them actually making a presence in game outside of events more often. even if its just for some chat in trade channel.

also. somewhat off topic i suppose, but are there any plans to remove the 18 person raid minimum cap on Oblivion Insula? i'm not kidding when i say that no one uses 18 people. especially after epV.3

and thats all i have on my mind right now. 'til next time.

retired.

MarioFanaticXV

Rank 0
MarioFanaticXV
PostedNov 24, 2010 1:17 am
I voted "3" for various reasons. Before I explain those, I should mention that I've only been to Aeria for the Dynasty Warriors Online open beta, so I've not really had time to accurately assess things, but I'll go ahead and state my view as it is thus far:

Firstly, the GameSages and GameMasters seem to be active with the community, and rather friendly and involved. The GameSage Bishop in particular was really helpful at keeping his fellow players up to date on the situation of two separate server crashes, even before he was chosen as a GameSage, and GMVert really did a lot to calm the community during the server roll back, which was as hectic as anything I ever care to see.

Secondly, I appreciate that, despite the fact that the game is in beta, and thus we are to expect errors, the staff actually saw it fit to give us reparations for the roll back, even though there was really no reason they should have had to. So basically, in addition to us getting 500 AP (which is the equivalent of a $5 gift card), they also saw it fit to reward everyone with 500 honor, which really helped with those early stages of the game, even though in all fairness, they could have just said: "Suck it up, it's a beta, this stuff happens. We'll refund the AP for those who spent it during the timeframe which we'll be rolling back, but the rest of you have no right to demand anything.". From what I hear, the GameMasters

So, why then am I giving this a 3 instead of a 4 or even a 5? After such glowing praise, what could they have done to take it down from "Good" or even "Excellent" to a humble "Mediocre" rating for overall service? The answer is quite simple: It seems that the staff is ignoring the Technical Support forum of the DWO boards, and quite frankly, with the exception of posts which contain major or "ban worthy" infractions of the rules, I feel that Technical Support should be among the top priorities. Yes, it's a beta, and yes, I realize that with the countless different combinations of hardware out there, it's impossible to solve every problem. But from the looks of things, I don't even see an attempt to solve these problems, and no amount of friendliness can make up for such a lack of service. Is that to say that I'd prefer excellent tech support from guys that jerks? Not at all, they might well get a 3 too... Probably less, since I doubt they would have done anything to calm the angry mob during the server roll back and the honor fiasco.

So, as a brief summary: Excellent customer relations with nearly non-existant tech support make for an overall mediocre service.

Nikkoshiro

Rank 2
Nikkoshiro
PostedNov 24, 2010 1:38 am
Only been here for roughly a month but I play Dynasty Warriors Online. Got a 3/5 from me. I'm not amazed by the service but it isn't bad either. GMs/Sages seem to listen to the community and are helpful. Don't know how much control Aeria has over the games themselves but bugs/glitches don't seem to be getting addressed hence the 3 otherwise it would've been a 4. I've been through alot of MMOs and at least the management community seems to care, keep up the good work.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedNov 24, 2010 2:55 am
Voted 4. I think you're doing a great job Wink