18%37 Votes
8%16 Votes
1 (Poor)
20%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 198 Votes

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
PostedNov 23, 2010 4:48 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Dec 23, 2010 2:31 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 11/23/10

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx
Advertisement

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedNov 23, 2010 4:54 pm   Last edited by djashes on Nov 23, 2010 5:21 pm. Edited 1 time in total
This had been a slow month. Not much happening.

The shop UI looks better, though I don't really see why you changed it.

WolfTeam needs a little help. We need some people pressuring SoftNyx a bit more.

Also, I think for WolfTeam, you guys should just go through the suggestions. There are quite a few really good ones, I think SoftNyx would like to see.
A list of things we need in WolfTeam.

Keep trying! 4/5

FrenchToasty

Rank 4
FrenchToasty
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:13 pm   Last edited by FrenchToasty on Nov 23, 2010 5:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Wow I haven't done one of these in a while.... x_x

I play Wolfteam, and things have been... ok. Gotten good responses from the few tickets I've sent in, and the GMs seem to be doing a pretty good job overall.

As already mentioned, would like to see more pressure on Softnyx - FIX THE ARMOR! And fixing glitches would be nice too. It's hard to even play in a map that has a well-known glitch due to the amount of people willing to abuse them.

Imo, the GMs do a great job of having a large amount of events to try and take part in - very nice.

I *would* like to see more promos - WT used to have at least one or two promos (not just a new item for sale) a week, and now I think we get only... what, one tiered spender per month...? Confused I'd also love to see another rebate. Seems like it's been forever since we had one.

Keep it up guys, I give 4/5 this month. ^^

Cama619Dago

Rank 2
Cama619Dago
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:14 pm   Last edited by Cama619Dago on Nov 23, 2010 5:25 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I love aeriagames Iv been a proud member for a while now from 12sky to dynasty warriors.
Aeriagames never fails to surprise me.
5/5
Very Happy

YakuzaWolf

Rank 0
YakuzaWolf
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Balance the game

Please Balance the game by adding more stuff that can be bought by gold or juz make it like battlefield heroes the stuff can be purchase by gold and cash*it is easier to the stuff(s) with cash cozh itz cheaper =/.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:23 pm
FrenchToasty wrote:
I *would* like to see more promos - WT used to have at least one or two promos (not just a new item for sale) a week, and now I think we get only... what, one tiered spender per month...? Confused I'd also love to see another rebate. Seems like it's been forever since we had one.  
Personally, I think they need to stop these. Gigantic amounts of WC for AP is already too much.

Possibly a AP for WC campaign?

aliascent

Rank 1
aliascent
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:26 pm
I'm playing MegaTen and i'd give aeria a shinny 4/5 . The game runs pretty smoothly , for once i'm able to feel that our ideas are taken into account by GM , and the relation Playeer-Gm improved a bit . Promos are decent too . A nice Job this time .

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:37 pm   Last edited by ghostcannon on Nov 23, 2010 5:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Since I registered to Aeriagames in 2009, the services have been great...the responses to submitted tickets are on time and very well directed. As for the games, I only play Wolfteam and some DDTank. The Wolfteam Forums are very well organized with the sections, but needs regular maintenance since there are old posts dated back to 2009 with zero (0) responses and still active. As for the game Wolfteam, a great game with daily events and awesome prizes as well as deals, but there are loopholes that need to be corrected by the developers back there in South Korea (Softnyx), specially the latest patch with items and characters that are Over Powered that make most of the players (basic players) difficult to kill...I wish those chars/items were never been introduced into the game. The GMs and selected group of GSs are all friendly and when asked as question, neither of them hesitate to answer and help. I have nothing more to say...I give you 4/5 for your services.

FrenchToasty

Rank 4
FrenchToasty
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:41 pm
djashes wrote:
FrenchToasty wrote:
Personally, I think they need to stop these. Gigantic amounts of WC for AP is already too much.

Possibly a AP for WC campaign?  

Possibly, yes, but I dunno how well that might go over.

I'm not up for giving spenders even more of an advantage than they already have, but I wouldn't mind seeing some more and different sales and promos. Like buy x get y, buy one get one free, or even just some smaller scale spenders. I also think it's a little much that AP users can get so many wolfcoins just from ap purchases...

But I digress. lol Just get Softnyx to fix the armor and a glitch or three and you guys would be my heroes. =P

Zackopp

Rank 0
Zackopp
PostedNov 23, 2010 6:14 pm
I've been a member since back in '07; I had a slight bias against AGE during the final moments of Twelve Sky I, due to the sheer amount of ridiculous AP promotions, but as of right now I have no qualms. Aeria Games has been doing a great job, and I especially love the down-to-Earth attitude that most of the games' GM/GSs display on a daily basis.
This month has been a slow month for content, in my mind, but that has only been attributed to the reality that I'm not of a high enough level to partake in any of the new content/events that are available for my current game, Twelve Sky II.

Anyways, I'll give AGE's work a four out of five, for their amazing GMs and quick responses. I won't rate the service a five, as I personally think that AGE is overdoing the AP events to a large degree.

Also: Wafflecakes. That is all.