catcarcan

Rank 0
catcarcan
PostedJul 28, 2011 4:39 pm
just thought id say thank you so much for compiling all of this.
The housing system seems amazing, and i love the class/job concept.
I don't think excited is a strong enough word anymore!

Advertisement

DrigoV11

Rank 0
DrigoV11
PostedJul 28, 2011 7:35 pm

thnx!

great Info! thnx

radiitv

Rank 0
radiitv
PostedAug 01, 2011 7:04 pm
SO Any updated info on BETA?

Kikazu_san

Rank 0
Kikazu_san
PostedAug 02, 2011 1:25 pm
-sigh- I hope that sooner or later, they'll ATLEAST be an annoucement leading to an annoucement leading to an announcement stating that CBT will begin soon. So looking foward to recruitment for my guild.

PM me if you want to check out [Guild] Black Card Nation or leave a reply on our recruitment post ~ http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1298205

Autonin

Rank 0
Autonin
PostedAug 02, 2011 7:24 pm
Kikazu_san wrote:
-sigh- I hope that sooner or later, they'll ATLEAST be an annoucement leading to an annoucement leading to an announcement stating that CBT will begin soon. So looking foward to recruitment for my guild.  

The Facebook page changed under the info page the release date for CB to "Soon" and a GM not normally seen on the forums have popped up with a stamp contest for Lime Odyssey. This means we might be getting Lime Odyssey soon... Or, at least, before the end of the year that is.

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedAug 02, 2011 7:36 pm
Autonin wrote:
Kikazu_san wrote:

The Facebook page changed under the info page the release date for CB to "Soon" and a GM not normally seen on the forums have popped up with a stamp contest for Lime Odyssey. This means we might be getting Lime Odyssey soon... Or, at least, before the end of the year that is.  

Superman said that it would be, at the earliest, this winter.

Autonin

Rank 0
Autonin
PostedAug 03, 2011 4:54 am
Iyeru wrote:
Autonin wrote:
Kikazu_san wrote:

Superman said that it would be, at the earliest, this winter.  

True, but GM Venom who happens to have been testing out the beta in Korea has now got onto the forums and that must mean the CB is not too far off.

silentflames

Rank 0
silentflames
Alternate reality, Celestia of United Kingdom
PostedAug 04, 2011 5:06 pm
¨°º¤ø„¸This thread should always be on top¸„ø¤º°¨

There are no such things as coincidences, everything that occur are just consequences of our actions.

gyst

Rank 0
PostedAug 05, 2011 8:56 pm
silentflames wrote:
¨°º¤ø„¸This thread should always be on top¸„ø¤º°¨  

Then all we have to do is make sure people keep posting on it.

Keep posting so this thread stays on top!!

radiitv

Rank 0
radiitv
PostedAug 06, 2011 1:47 am
I just wish they would announce the cbt test already ;~: can't be that hard to westernize this **** game.