hydeleach

Rank 0
hydeleach
PostedApr 03, 2011 9:07 pm
Hey I'm just looking over the system specs here... how good do you think a computer would have to be in order to run this game at it's best? As in, not much lag and top-notch graphics?
Do you think a graphics card such as the 'AMD Radeon HD 5450 1GB' would be able to handle it? And what about an intel i5 processor?
Haha, I'm buying a computer for school. But it's a MUST that it can handle this game. Gotta have some fun when I'm not doing homework or partying Very Happy

And I heard some confusion here about the pet system. I read on a korean (using google translater) LO blog that there is a pet system. Not just for Doll Masters, but for everyone.
Advertisement

Brigsby

Rank 0
Brigsby
PostedApr 06, 2011 11:38 am
Yo! XD
Anybody know if any guilds formed in CB will disappear for OB?

Brigsby

Rank 0
Brigsby
PostedApr 06, 2011 1:02 pm
Oh, I found this today...
http://img.online-station.net/_news/2010/0720/38755_03_1.jpg
Off of a foreign site and it looks like the highest level area is lvl. 57-60.
Makes me think the level cap is 60?

snowmaann

Rank 3
snowmaann
PostedApr 07, 2011 4:35 am
Brigsby wrote:
Oh, I found this today...
http://img.online-station.net/_news/2010/0720/38755_03_1.jpg
Off of a foreign site and it looks like the highest level area is lvl. 57-60.
Makes me think the level cap is 60?  
most like i wonder what items will they 9ive out for 9etin9 to lvl 60

Brigsby

Rank 0
Brigsby
PostedApr 07, 2011 11:44 am
I also found someone's blog online that said she found out that the level cap was 50 so I'm guessing it will be 50 or 60. Which makes me happy. I don't really like games with lvl 250 level caps T_T It is discouraging.

snowmaann wrote:
most like i wonder what items will they 9ive out for 9etin9 to lvl 60  

Good question!
Either your "G" key is broken or you're just thugging XP

Brigsby

Rank 0
Brigsby
PostedApr 07, 2011 11:54 am
hydeleach wrote:

And I heard some confusion here about the pet system. I read on a korean (using google translater) LO blog that there is a pet system. Not just for Doll Masters, but for everyone.  

I heard that too XD
From what I was reading it sounds like everyone can obtain an actual pet but the pet won't aid in battle. The Doll Master's pets are monster dolls that do aid in battle.

kotic60

Rank 1
kotic60
PostedJun 13, 2011 3:33 am
O: this is a very nice guide , i haven't played a single aeria game since LaTale went down but this does look quite promising. Thanks for the guide :B , it helped allot

Devilrose25

Rank 0
Devilrose25
PostedJun 15, 2011 5:54 pm
When does the CB starts?

jerryjax99

Rank 0
jerryjax99
PostedJun 24, 2011 7:43 pm
This is sweet! I can't wait to play in the CB for Lime Odyssey! How does the Life System truly work?

"Another lesson learned in life" "It is never too late to change..."

Irudim

Rank 0
Irudim
PostedJun 25, 2011 1:34 pm
Sorry for not updating it lately, school/graduation has been a pain in the -insert word here-

Brigsby wrote:
hydeleach wrote:

I heard that too XD
From what I was reading it sounds like everyone can obtain an actual pet but the pet won't aid in battle. The Doll Master's pets are monster dolls that do aid in battle.  

I'd like there to be a pet system :3

Brigsby wrote:
I also found someone's blog online that said she found out that the level cap was 50 so I'm guessing it will be 50 or 60. Which makes me happy. I don't really like games with lvl 250 level caps T_T It is discouraging.

Agreed, I am not good at leveling T_T. I usually get distracted very easily and end up just messing around.

Devilrose25 wrote:
When does the CB starts?  

Oh, you'd like to know, wouldn't you ? Wink

jerryjax99 wrote:
This is sweet! I can't wait to play in the CB for Lime Odyssey! How does the Life System truly work?  

I'll be updating information about the life system as soon as possible and when new info is available.