Aphrodi8

Rank 1
Aphrodi8
PostedDec 16, 2010 1:50 am
Supergrunt8 wrote:
Oh noes!

1 GB of RAM???
Does that matter? cause I only have 448MB of RAM ):  

Doubt it, since it says "minumum". But if you do manage to download the game, it might be super laggy or have fail graphics.

Advertisement

Mejiku

Rank 0
Mejiku
SOMEWHEREEEEEBEYONDTHESEAAAA~~~~ Indonesia
PostedDec 18, 2010 2:59 am
Supergrunt8 wrote:
Oh noes!

1 GB of RAM???
Does that matter? cause I only have 448MB of RAM ):  

you should upgrade your PC,
a few stick gigs of RAM is cheap already Razz

Be pious at everything!

VJones

Rank 0
VJones
PostedDec 18, 2010 4:55 pm
If its going to show up in the summer then why didn't ya just wait till its summer to tell us?

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedDec 18, 2010 5:12 pm
VJones wrote:
If its going to show up in the summer then why didn't ya just wait till its summer to tell us?  

If you're not going to say something worth while, why post at all?

There's info out there and Aeria already made the forums so why wouldn't we just put stuff out now?

Aphrodi8

Rank 1
Aphrodi8
PostedDec 18, 2010 7:52 pm
Ketsukie wrote:
VJones wrote:

There's info out there and Aeria already made the forums so why wouldn't we just put stuff out now?  

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Answering a question with a question will merely complicate the original questioner's simple mind.

@VJones
Check here pl0x. The game has already been announced on various other MMO sites, and since Aeria would be the one hosting it, they'd have to accomodate the early announcement as well, thus the early beta-sign ups and notices. And an early LO forum community would also mean an already set community in the LO game.

e.g. Go to a fastfood joint, get fast food, get unhealthy and fat. Go to a resturaunt, wait for a long time to get food, food is pwnsome.
You order at the same time, but the waiting led to better quality.

@Ketsukie (since this IS an FAQ thread, all questions must be answered)
Because clicking on that oh so pretty 'new reply' button is completely irresitable! Even I couldn't help myself!

If we did put out info already, then that would bring about spoilers and sneak peaks, months before we get to experience it! No one wants to go through such a tradegy of getting all exited and hyped up and build a community and make friends before the actual game!

VJones

Rank 0
VJones
PostedDec 21, 2010 9:48 pm
Ketsukie wrote:
VJones wrote:

Is it wrong for me to be curious?

Jermatoo

Rank 0
Jermatoo
PostedJan 05, 2011 9:01 pm
Really helpful thread for those seeking help in the future. Nice Job.

AwardMyAss

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2011 4:46 pm

pets

can u tell me more about what pets there are gonna be in this game

AwardMyAss

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2011 4:52 pm

pets

and i am sry about my name and might u give me a estimate amount of pets there are gonna be?

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedJan 22, 2011 10:47 pm
An important note about Closed Beta Testing as well:

You cannot record content and release it until Open / Full. We had this in Kitsu Saga as well, where the Official Wiki for it was created, but we couldn't add information to it until Closed Beta(s) was/were all finished.

AwardMyAss wrote:
and i am sry about my name and might u give me a estimate amount of pets there are gonna be?  

From what I've seen in the Korean videos, there is no pet system via normal classes; but we don't have any information on "Doll Master," which could be a pet summon class.