FlynnJR

Rank 0
FlynnJR
PostedMar 30, 2011 8:58 pm
I LOVE DUNGEONS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. i cant wait to do them all and the game itself looks really cool cant wait for CB so i can really learn it and than know what to do when it comes out. I'M SO EXCITED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

tifavalentine2

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tifavalentine2
PostedApr 07, 2011 5:38 am
Ketsukie wrote:
Lol, the first thing that is coming to my mind right now is how I can name an RO dungeon for each of them.

Ant Cave = Ant **** (Of course)

Grave of Hero = Pyramids/Sphinx

Old Mansion of Northpallor = Glast Heim

Monkey Cave = Einbroch Dungeon

Labelcross = possibly Juperos

Harhadin "Salt Cave" = looks like part Ice Dungeon and part something else

Tallunvara Valley = I dont know atm

As for my favorite out of the bunch, I'm going with Old Mansion of Northpallor. Looks like it has multiple levels and lots of places to explore  

LOL! RO fan ♥

So true xD

I'll go all for Old Mansion! Looks mysterious and creepy! Me likes! ^_^

<center></center>

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedApr 07, 2011 7:09 am
i really enjoy the monkey cave. The end boss with his gun was awesome. Something out of the old mafia boss games from the old days (yes i'm show my age here Smile ). All the dungeons are cool.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

drugall

Rank 1
drugall
PostedApr 07, 2011 12:58 pm
I really like the style of this game. The art and graphics are really clean and slightly cartoonish, which makes me happy. I can't stand games when they try to look super realistic, which is why I spent a nice chunk of time playing WoW.

That's too expensive though, so I'm really looking forward to Lime. The races are unique and not the usual boring "Humans, Elves (or something that IS Elves, they just try to be creative and call something else), whathaveyou. Turga + Pam = lovely.

drugall

Rank 1
drugall
PostedApr 07, 2011 1:00 pm
FlynnJR wrote:
I LOVE DUNGEONS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. i cant wait to do them all and the game itself looks really cool cant wait for CB so i can really learn it and than know what to do when it comes out. I'M SO EXCITED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Me too! I worry that it's going to be similar to Grand Fantasia (there was a lot I didn't care for personally), but that's what Beta is for. ^^ We overly-dedicated fans shall help make this game great!

FlynnJR

Rank 0
FlynnJR
PostedApr 10, 2011 2:17 am
Thats right drugall, and I look forwerd to runing a dungeon with you some day.

deneht09

Rank 0
deneht09
PostedApr 12, 2011 12:17 pm
is it true that dungeons here have secret path and are there treasure around by meaning treasure are there treasure box lying around waiting to be open and different from the monster drop?

Evergrn

Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedApr 12, 2011 5:40 pm
deneht09 wrote:
is it true that dungeons here have secret path and are there treasure around by meaning treasure are there treasure box lying around waiting to be open and different from the monster drop?  

iirc, most of the dungeons I played through were pretty linear in their progression. A good number of them had a few branching paths, but ultimately they led to the boss room in the end. And from what I can remember, there weren't any treasure chests laying about on the maps, the only items you get are from mob drops.

but it's been over 3 months since I played so my memory is a bit hazy

tonakis2108

Rank 0
tonakis2108
PostedJul 12, 2011 3:58 am
the dungeons look sooo awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on the loot

Darkest_Magi

Rank 0
Darkest_Magi
PostedJul 12, 2011 6:26 am
Teh Old Mansion is my fave. Im going to own that dungeon. Mine mine.