Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedJul 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Re: Ello!

moonsilver360 wrote:
(*shakes fist at HughesNet*)  

ewww, hughesnet! Laughing welcome! Very Happy

xSerenitas wrote:
I am very fond of mages, so I always pick the magic classes in MMOs, whether they be under-powered summoners, or glass cannon-like spellcasters.  

the spellcasters in this game are more the glass cannon type at least in the early stages, which was all I had the patience for. And Turga can't be mages. Sad

xSerenitas wrote:
I only hope that Sirius will be able to find a publisher very soon.  

They do have a publisher, Aeria Games Entertainment (AGE) is the publisher of the NA release. Also the Thai version has a publisher, I'm not sure about the Korean version. The KO ver. has gone through 3 (I think it is) publishers. Sad

and btw, hi Laughing =3

finally: hi Wimmer!
Advertisement

Murky_Muse

Rank 0
Murky_Muse
PostedAug 22, 2012 10:27 am
Hello, hello. I'm Murky Muse.

I've been playing MMOs casually for about four years, and been lurking LO for a while. About myself...well, I'm soon-to-be graduate student, avid reader, and fan of various anime. Also I have a tendency to type "ya'll".

Due to my amusement at having my halfkin in Eden Eternal swinging around a giant two-handed sword, I've decided to play a Muris warrior. Fear the cuteness!

Not much else to say but that I can't wait until LO is released.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedAug 23, 2012 10:51 pm
Murky_Muse wrote:
Hello, hello. I'm Murky Muse.

I've been playing MMOs casually for about four years, and been lurking LO for a while. About myself...well, I'm soon-to-be graduate student, avid reader, and fan of various anime. Also I have a tendency to type "ya'll".

Due to my amusement at having my halfkin in Eden Eternal swinging around a giant two-handed sword, I've decided to play a Muris warrior. Fear the cuteness!

Not much else to say but that I can't wait until LO is released.  

-Pounces on- ^w^ Yay~ new person wow it's always nice to see new faces around here.
I'm Saki btw and It's nice to meet chu =3 hope chu enjoy your time around Lime's not so alive forums lol and see chu in game if it ever comes out that is. ^^'

<3

Murky_Muse

Rank 0
Murky_Muse
PostedAug 24, 2012 8:49 am
Nice to meet you. Smile

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedSep 03, 2012 9:02 am
Hey guys my name is Ernst, I only stated my real name because its German and one might find it strange for a black guy to have a German name. That's as odd as I can get actually.

I love playing rogue classes cause they are so much fun you get to sneak around and do high damage in a small amount of time with the help of DoTs( usually poisons). I get along with everyone except people who are unreasonable and just plain stupid. I also dislike Noobs.

Lastly, I'm an ex-DOMO player like most of the people and I'm a part of the guild Passion. I look forward to meeting you guys in game. Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedOct 15, 2012 11:51 pm
Hello, my name is Colette. I just learned about Lime Odyssey, and I don't know much about it. I think the game looks wonderful and I'm greatly looking forward to playing it. It is nice to meet you all! I hope we can get to be great friends!

I'm a music major in college and I hope to one day compose for films! I'm 19 and I enjoy writing, drawing and playing the piano and cello. I drink tea all day long and I think lolita fashion is beautiful. I don't really know much about Lime Odyssey, and I don't have many friends on aeria yet. If anyone has wonderful advise or would like to be my friend that would be so great!

yara4ever

Rank 0
yara4ever
PostedOct 25, 2012 6:49 am
Hiya, my name is Yara. I have been playing mmorpg's since I was about 13 or 14, starting with Maplestory and gradually moving my way up to 3D mmorpg's. Now I'm 20 and have nearly played every kind of (free) anime-themed mmorpg there is out right now, so I'm eager to play a new one that has features I like, like pets and crafting!

I always used to be a warrior type player because defense and offense are pretty equal, but recently I also found the thief/rogue attractive because of the speed and awesome feeling to it, hehe.

I've just been kicked off an visual art course because I was ill too often and couldn't make everything in time so now I'm at home having nothing to do all day. I'm planning on moving in with my boyfriend's parents in the UK in December, so that'll be an exciting time since that means I'll be emigrating!

Other hobbies I have besides playing games are archery, drawing/painting and playing with my dog.
Nice to meet you all! <3

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:09 pm
yara4ever wrote:
Hiya, my name is Yara. I have been playing mmorpg's since I was about 13 or 14, starting with Maplestory and gradually moving my way up to 3D mmorpg's. Now I'm 20 and have nearly played every kind of (free) anime-themed mmorpg there is out right now, so I'm eager to play a new one that has features I like, like pets and crafting!

I always used to be a warrior type player because defense and offense are pretty equal, but recently I also found the thief/rogue attractive because of the speed and awesome feeling to it, hehe.

I've just been kicked off an visual art course because I was ill too often and couldn't make everything in time so now I'm at home having nothing to do all day. I'm planning on moving in with my boyfriend's parents in the UK in December, so that'll be an exciting time since that means I'll be emigrating!

Other hobbies I have besides playing games are archery, drawing/painting and playing with my dog.
Nice to meet you all! <3  

Oh, an archery buff! Neat! Welcome to the LO forums, Yara! c:

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:14 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
yara4ever wrote:

Nice to meet you all! <3  

Oh, an archery buff! Neat! Welcome to the LO forums, Yara! c:  

+1 to the archery

Ispy_Maiye

Rank 0
Ispy_Maiye
PostedOct 27, 2012 6:30 pm
Hmm a little bit about me, ok where do I start?

Well hiya, my name is well I'm not quite sure what my ign will be but call me Maiye. :3

I haven't played many mmorpgs, my first was a game called grand fantasia, which I only started last year and still playing now. I am a school student - not saying my age. Mostly I am preoccupied with my studies, however I usually find myself playing mmorpgs in my spare time and whenever.

I prefer playing healing classes and sometimes support, but I love playing warriors and also mostly melee classes. I sometimes find casting classes very boring which is why I do not chose to play these type of classes, well apart from clerics.

Other things that I like to do apart from playing games and such are: watching anime, reading manga (rarely), play piano and go to the gym.

I really do like this game: LO, from what I've seen and heard this game seems great and also looks fun to play. I look forward to seeing you all in game when the game finally launches, but for now all we can do is wait. :3