milkyteaxx

Rank 0
milkyteaxx
PostedJul 19, 2012 12:58 pm
If I knew about this Introduction earlier, I wouldn't had post mine seperately lol
Anyhoo~ Hi kay its good to see you here, and I'm also excited for the up-coming LO to soon to arrive.
And I have no doubts on how long it will come but I can imagine it will come~
I hope to play with you and the others soon ♥ > ♥ <

Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedJul 20, 2012 3:38 am
welcome to this thread XD

KakiFairy

Rank 0
KakiFairy
PostedJul 22, 2012 1:24 am
Hi, I'm Nana I just made an account a couple of days ago because I'm plaining to play Lime with my Big Sister. Nice to met everyone oh and Mine~!!!!! =D

WakiElf

Rank 0
WakiElf
PostedJul 22, 2012 1:40 am
Hello mothership I am Kyo and I'm new ya I so siked to play lime hahaha.Do not be alarmed I come in peace.Saki is my sister (account:Zenia1) hahaha so if you thinkI'm weird tell her or the other girl up there hahahah P.S Don't Pee On Tree

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedJul 23, 2012 9:01 pm
welcome to both of you! Smile

blackenedearth

Rank 0
blackenedearth
PostedJul 25, 2012 9:16 am
/peeks

Hello there, everyone Smile My username's a bit long, so you can just call me Winmer Very Happy I'm technically a student somewhere in the tropics :3 I got to know about LO through my friends in another game, and we're eagerly awaiting it's release (we're planning to migrate to LO en masse!) Very Happy I'm set to play a warrior, going along the defense/tanker route, and hopefully get the Knight class when it's implemented. So...there! Very Happy See you guys in the game, hopefully soon! :3

Ryozan

Rank 1
Ryozan
PostedJul 27, 2012 7:08 pm
KayKay and Milkytea from SC... Woot.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedJul 27, 2012 8:02 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Aug 07, 2012 3:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I suppose I should write a bit about myself, since everyone else is, too. :3

Hey, guys! I'm Aeis, a rather lazy 23-year old who loves cats, books, music, manga, art, and magic. I've been playing MMOs for 6 years, although they are all non-Aeria games and will not be mentioned here. ;o

I am very fond of mages, so I always pick the magic classes in MMOs, whether they be under-powered summoners, or glass cannon-like spellcasters.

I first came across LO a year ago, while looking for a new game to play. I was saddened when I found out that LO had yet to be released, but I've been lurking the site ever since, keeping my eyes eagerly peeled for news and updates on the game's developmental progress.

I have very high standards when choosing a game to play, and I am hoping that LO will not disappoint me. From the videos I've seen, it won't, and I only hope that Sirius will be able to find a publisher very soon.

I can't wait to play this game! I hope to see you all soon enough! c:

~Aeis

moonsilver360

Rank 0
moonsilver360
PostedJul 31, 2012 7:36 pm

Ello!

Hi everyone, I'm new to posting on the forums but I have been stalking the LO forums since it was announced. I couldn't post anything cause of my "Oh so wonderful" ISP wouldn't let me log on (*shakes fist at HughesNet*) but I have a new ISP, so now I can post stuff woot!

Anyways can't wait for LO to start and hope to see and chat with everyone on LO!

P.S. You can call me moon or silver, either one is fine with me :3

Me: Are we there yet? Lime Odyssey: No!!! Me: ..... Are we there yet?? (Sorry, me being really bored =_=)

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedJul 31, 2012 8:29 pm
KakiFairy wrote:
Hi, I'm Nana I just made an account a couple of days ago because I'm plaining to play Lime with my Big Sister. Nice to met everyone oh and Mine~!!!!! =D  

WakiElf wrote:
Hello mothership I am Kyo and I'm new ya I so siked to play lime hahaha.Do not be alarmed I come in peace.Saki is my sister (account:Zenia1) hahaha so if you thinkI'm weird tell her or the other girl up there hahahah P.S Don't Pee On Tree  

moonsilver360 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new to posting on the forums but I have been stalking the LO forums since it was announced. I couldn't post anything cause of my "Oh so wonderful" ISP wouldn't let me log on (*shakes fist at HughesNet*) but I have a new ISP, so now I can post stuff woot!

Anyways can't wait for LO to start and hope to see and chat with everyone on LO!

P.S. You can call me moon or silver, either one is fine with me :3  

Welcome~Welcome~Welcome~!