TaterTot321

Rank 3
TaterTot321
PostedNov 23, 2010 3:53 pm
hello im tater and no i am not edible. I am currently playing Legendary chapions and i am always a tank because i like the idea of being able to stand up to an enemy that others cant. Just a warning i cant spell and i apologize for it ahead of time.

Advertisement

Lucrecial

Rank 2
Lucrecial
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:32 pm
Name / Call me:
Can't say / Luc(ifer) I have my reasons Twisted Evil

About me:
I'm weird with a very creative/logical way of thinking. I'm never and bias I always see to it that I know both sides before choosing who to help. I do not judge anyone and if I do seem to judge well I'm sorry. I always try to keep things in check. Balance is everything for me. Well I think so anyway. Very Happy

P.S.
I'm lazy writing my life story so just ask anything if you want to know more about me.

jotos190232

Rank 0
jotos190232
PostedNov 23, 2010 5:57 pm
Hi
My name Jo 21 From Thailand
I wanna played Human
I hope to LO close beta in this year
Thailand have to sign to import LO service in country

I waiting for this game

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedNov 23, 2010 6:30 pm
Haiku is like foo...
Well in my view it is foo....
But foo is so win...

Anyways I'm Mail
I'm fine if you call me Blue
Or Blue Dude Fifty

I'm fun to be with
Kitsu Saga is my home
I have a Clear Mind

Don't you love to rhyme?
I do but it takes some time
I hope you know me

Well it's almost done
Dang it.... I can't finish this
So bye I suppose

daarook

Rank 0
daarook
PostedNov 24, 2010 8:32 am
HI all,
My IGN is Ralan and ive been testing aeria betas for the past 6-12 months orso (also testing other companies) and i enjoy the most of them, usual i find some friends in the game and make a guild and than quite for the next game after a few weeks of OB but if the game is good i like to stick around a while longer.
currently im stil in college and i hope to either find a job in the IT or something that involves history (preferably egypt or roman).
My favorite MMORPG games are those with a bit of a challenge, enough quest , some nice end content, and the choise to do teamwork stuf... but most importantly a nice comunity!
if the comunity isnt good the game gets les intresting since you basicly solo a MMO than.

supose i finish writing now and go test some beta again.

<3 Ralan

grimmgamer

Rank 0
grimmgamer
PostedNov 24, 2010 10:21 am
well well well, my name is martin lopez, im 18 years old, im a violinist, a poet, im a gamer since 8 years old, im engineer system student, 4 semester ,I am a serious person, friendly and kind, I am a walking library of games, I have information about any game that may exist, I live in Colombia, more exactly in Medellin, everyone can be my friend but if they lose my friendship is very difficult that recover, i dont like the people hypocritical, false, firebrand and believed something that is not

greetings ^^

BoltBash

Rank 0
BoltBash
PostedNov 24, 2010 11:28 am
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Nah not really lol. I don't like giving my name away to people. Twenty years old, turning 21 in January, Asian, Malaysian, male, currently finishing a diploma. Call me Bolt, or whatever my char name will be.

I like to play warrior type classes, probably because I suck at everything else (scratch that I suck at warrior too) and probably because they last longer in battle, also maybe I like touching people... I MEAN PHYSICAL ATTACKS, YEAH, THAT!!!

I'm a casual player and slow leveler. Previously I played Grand Fantasia but was turned off by the exp penalty. I was known by few as Aldrich in Grand Fantasia.

I am not friendly but I am talkative. Games with races can make me racist sometimes. I also have a level of misogyny due to an overdose of excruciatingly punishing internet feminism shoved into my internet mouth for extreme involuntary digestion. I can be a game jumper at times. I also loathe humanity ( just a little, some of you guys can be so adorable sometimes <3) because they're all silent and not communicative these days.

Most of the conversations I started simply got cut off by MERE LACK OF RESPONSE, and therefore when there IS response, I become an attention ho. I also have problem handling my anger. I am also stupid with in game item prices.

Congratulations, I'm the closest thing you've got to a villain. I was considering to be an extremist priest that would purge you human, lion, and mouse pestilence off your shiny rainbow bright pathetic excuse for a planet; but I'll probably stick with warrior. >.>

daarook

Rank 0
daarook
PostedNov 24, 2010 2:30 pm
BoltBash wrote:

Nah not really lol. I don't like giving my name away to people. Twenty years old, turning 21 in January, Asian, Malaysian, male, currently finishing a diploma. Call me Bolt, or whatever my char name will be.

I like to play warrior type classes, probably because I suck at everything else (scratch that I suck at warrior too) and probably because they last longer in battle, also maybe I like touching people... I MEAN PHYSICAL ATTACKS, YEAH, THAT!!!

I'm a casual player and slow leveler. Previously I played Grand Fantasia but was turned off by the exp penalty. I was known by few as Aldrich in Grand Fantasia.

I am not friendly but I am talkative. Games with races can make me racist sometimes. I also have a level of misogyny due to an overdose of excruciatingly punishing internet feminism shoved into my internet mouth for extreme involuntary digestion. I can be a game jumper at times. I also loathe humanity ( just a little, some of you guys can be so adorable sometimes <3) because they're all silent and not communicative these days.

Most of the conversations I started simply got cut off by MERE LACK OF RESPONSE, and therefore when there IS response, I become an attention ho. I also have problem handling my anger. I am also stupid with in game item prices.

Congratulations, I'm the closest thing you've got to a villain. I was considering to be an extremist priest that would purge you human, lion, and mouse pestilence off your shiny rainbow bright pathetic excuse for a planet; but I'll probably stick with warrior. >.>  

i think your more like a politicus , usual they aint friendly and cant handle money either, also they hate to lsoe and usaul are slow at actualy doing something

BoltBash

Rank 0
BoltBash
PostedNov 24, 2010 9:59 pm
What the Hard is a politicus? A politician? Funny.

Aphrodi8

Rank 1
Aphrodi8
PostedNov 25, 2010 5:37 am
BoltBash wrote:
As you wish.

Oh, and

@Myraid Guild
Gotta admire how you all came into a game, even before CB, which is months away. I've only seen guilds stay in-game, but to see a guild go to another game all together is quite a feat.
And I love how your avatars all have the same design \o/