Ryozan

Rank 1
Ryozan
PostedNov 22, 2010 7:43 am
Ahem... Hello, I'm... Well... My name is not important, but you can call me Ryo or Phil... I'm 22, an avid player and a professional vagabond. I'll do anything to avoid hard work and wasting my time with anything that isn't entertaining, in both gaming and real life. I always play the tanker classes, cuz i'm obssessed with high HP and DEF. Well... Hum... I don't know if that's all i should say... I'm not good with that intro stuff.

Oh, and sorry for any mistakes... I'm in bed right now and i can't see very well (Due to a desease that i will not talk about)
Advertisement

EOTN

Rank 2
EOTN
PostedNov 22, 2010 3:41 pm   Last edited by EOTN on Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I'm Alex. Eighteen years old, and currently attending the community college in my town. Been around Domo for a few years and pretty much reached the point that I have nothing else to do in the game. Lime piped my interest when I was browsing through the Aeria game page, and it looks rather cute and the type of game that I could get into. Classes and races seem decent, and the graphical system calls to me like few have done before. I have seen MMOs that have called to me in the same way, but I've not been able to stay on them for too long. Here's hoping that Lime can live up to my expectations.

I normally prefer tanking in MMOs, but I'll do whatever really. Supporting has always been fun for me as well, so during Closed Beta I'm probably going to give each class a shot to see which I like the best. I also like to play a female while in my games. They ALWAYS get the best costumes and it makes me really jealous when I do choose to make a guy character and they look ugly as sin while all the females run around in their cute armor and costumes. It is just a personal preference. I do tend to hop around to try out MMOs often, and whenever I make a guy character, I regret it for the duration I play the game. Besides, looking at a female's backside while playing for hours beats staring at a guy's backside any day.

You can look for me in game and say hey if you want. I'm fairly sociable and will take a moment to chat if I'm not in the middle of something. A good 80% chance that the race and character that I do choose to play with as a main will be named "Meguchan", so look for me. I can't wait to get into the game.

Aphrodi8

Rank 1
Aphrodi8
PostedNov 22, 2010 5:20 pm
EOTN wrote:
Besides, looking at a female's backside while playing for hours beats staring at a guy's backside any day.  

Amen to that.

Irudim

Rank 0
Irudim
PostedNov 22, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm new and just wanted to say hi. Please treat me well Embarassed

neofeathers

Rank 1
neofeathers
PostedNov 22, 2010 5:37 pm
Irudim wrote:

I'm new and just wanted to say hi. Please treat me well Embarassed  

I do enjoy your use of fox emotes :>

Therolyte

Rank 3
Therolyte
PostedNov 22, 2010 6:27 pm
It's great reading all these posts. Not to sound like a creeper or anything, but it gets me really excited.

Like "this is the community I'll be playing with", when I think about it like that I can't wait for the game to be released here so I can see everyone in game.

<div><a></a></div>

XxApocalypticxX

Rank 0
XxApocalypticxX
PostedNov 22, 2010 9:36 pm
Hey, I'm Treasure thats actually my name, I know it's weird. x] I'm currently enrolled in my local high school. I read alot, I've been currently reading The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind and they're are awesome. I suggest reading them if you like a big book, it's also a tv show called Legend of the Seeker. But anyway I divide my time between reading and playing games. I used to play games very avidly, but I don't seem to do that much anymore. There hasn't been anything out lately to really make me want to play, but LO looks like it'll be really fun to play. I usually switch around playing games intill I get bored with them. Xp This game looks like it'll hold my attention for a while and I hate we have to wait so long for a beta. But
I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait. In the mean time I can't wait to get to know all of you. :] Oh and I usually play a warrior fighting type of class, and I'll probally choose to play as a Turga in LO.

PudgeBear

Rank 0
PudgeBear
PostedNov 23, 2010 1:36 am
hello, ive been trolling these forums and i am personally really excited to try out the beta for this game. i am 20 but will be 21 in january 2011, so yes ima get wasted. um i am currently playing Shaiya on the lailah server and...nice to meet u all. and i go by the name T or Riot. and i am a californian meaning born and raised here in cali. i hope lime is a great experience for all of us and i cant wait to be along side all of you whacking random things.

earvinswit13

Rank 1
earvinswit13
PostedNov 23, 2010 6:01 am
Hello all \o.. just passing by. btw I'm Estun from domo.. I'm quite curious of whats happening here so Very Happy

to relate my post to the topic. you can call me Est Very Happy im an all around gamer.. i specialize all types/class.. i love adventure and discovering new and wierd things in game. lmao

IGN:Estun Wooh~ o.ov -Retired-

adamgre404

Rank 0
adamgre404
PostedNov 23, 2010 6:57 am
I'm excited too, Thero. Everyone here looks like a good bunch to play with. Looking forward to getting to know alot of you.