neofeathers

Rank 1
neofeathers
PostedNov 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Fat Penguin (Player Introductory Topic)

Fat Penguin: Anything used to break the ice or tension in a situation. In our case an actual penguin! The purpose of this topic is to encourage the Lime Odyssey forum goers to get to know one another and to greet those entering the community. Like I said in one of the previous topics: A poor starting community will greatly affect any game's longevity.

My own short intro:

Well, My name is Gary. I'm a senior at my local high school. My activities usually revolve around English Club (I just took over as President) and school in general. During my online time I enjoy hanging out with my guildmates. I prefer playing a support class usually a cleric although I have been known to do tanking as well. My aspirations with Lime Odyssey is to become one of the best clerics server wide. I do eventually plan on writing a guide with my experiences throughout the beta.
Advertisement

Therolyte

Rank 3
Therolyte
PostedNov 21, 2010 1:58 pm
My name is... well that's not important you can call me Thero. Therolyte derives from a combination of the words therapy and acolyte. I am currently the leader of the guild, Myriad. I will be 21 in January of 2011. I like to socialize and make new friends. My hobbies are maintaining my guild and gaming.

I have been a healing/support class ever since my very first MMORPG, in which I learned I did not do well manning other classes. Of course during beta testing I always try to test every class in case they actually have something that appeals to me other than healer. For Lime Odyssey I will be supporting my guild from every angle possible and I will dedicate myself to my members. I will suffer if they suffer.

GatesBearden

Rank 0
GatesBearden
PostedNov 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Hi, the name's Gates. I used to be an avid DoMO player Smile I'm the trombone section leader at my highschool and a sophomore.(yeah, our school just started about 2 years ago Razz) I like taking the role of tank classes in mmorpgs because I like to protect my friends. Only problem is, i have trouble eleveling at first, but I can usually get by that.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001316179804 The rest of this information has been eaten by a grue.

maouyusei

Rank 0
maouyusei
PostedNov 21, 2010 3:07 pm
My name is Xancia. I got It from one of my favorite antagonist in animes named Xanxus and from a private italian automobile manufacturer named Lancia. Combine and you get - Xancia, simple enough right.

I'm an all-around gamer. I can play most classes in everygame. I have a knack for tanking, but I can still play stealth and long range classes with acceptable results. My weakest element is magic users, I can not use any magic classes, at all.

As far as my gaming skills go, I can endure long hard hours of grinding, but I have my limits. I'm an easy guy to get along with and I like to help others. I'm not to into PvP as much as I enjoy PvE, but I find it fun to an extent.

I'm 16 years old and I am a Junior in High school. People I like - Anybody who isn't Rude. People I don't like - Anyone who is Rude.

My Favorite Quote is - " A Smart man knows when it's time to RUN LIKE A LIL CENSORED " - Taken from Desert Punk anime.

Tephyros

Rank 0
Tephyros
PostedNov 21, 2010 3:15 pm
My name is Tephyros. My name has no real meaning that I know off, I chose it since the name I wanted was taken. I am 20 years old. I like mangas, weird hairstyles and -colors. I am working at a daycare.

I am not good at grinding, I always stray off to look at scenery or chat with others *.*, but I am a dedicated player if the game is to my liking. I usually like hybrid classes that combine healing and damage dealing or melee damage dealers. I'm pretty chaotic (both in game and in real life) and I'm not good at meeting new people.

gabbrolo

Rank 0
gabbrolo
PostedNov 21, 2010 4:14 pm
Hi everyone! My name's is Gabriele but you can call me Gab or anyway you want Smile as you can see my english is not that good, 'cause i'm italian! I'm a History student in the university of rome.

I love playing dps class, Warriors with 2hand blade are my favourite... but the class i love more is Magic Knight. But it's difficult to find it in mmorpgs! I played RO for over 4 years so i can't wait to play after the RO2 flop..

xHaoo

Rank 0
xHaoo
PostedNov 21, 2010 4:32 pm   Last edited by xHaoo on Nov 22, 2010 1:06 am. Edited 1 time in total
Greetings, my new community fellows!

My name is Hao, and no, my name was NOT taken from the so-called anime Shaman King. This name was given to me by my parents, and I don't like it nor dislike it. I am Chinese who was born in Spain, and has nearly no difficulties when it refers to English.

I'm the typical "good boy" that everyone gets along with, but who every bullier tries to bully to (In this case they fail kinda hard). I like meeting new people, even though I'm kind of shy in real life. I'm currently in my second to last year of High School, I don't know how that is called in the USA or any other country, so I'll just say I'll be 6 by December 18th.

I'm a proud member of Myriad, although I haven't played a game with the guild since we hadn't had any solid target game till now. (I don't know if I'm allowed to quote other game's name, so I won't)

Cheers~

adamgre404

Rank 0
adamgre404
PostedNov 21, 2010 6:11 pm
Greetings. My Name is Naluc. It is derived from a sword used in the game Chaos Wars, that nobody has probably ever played except for me. (I wouldn't recommend it anyway. Worst English voice actors ever.)

I've been playing MMOs for a couple years now, and I enjoy the socialization factor whilst making mush out of monsters. As you can tell, I'm more of a fighter class, I enjoy swordsmen and the like but I can never deny myself a good fireball to a monster's face. I tanked on Grand Fantasia for a while and thought it was fun, if it's any decent here I might give it a shot.

I'm also a member of the lovely guild Myriad, as if you couldn't tell.

Aphrodi8

Rank 1
Aphrodi8
PostedNov 22, 2010 5:17 am
Sup.

I'm Aphrodi.

mufnman

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2010 7:24 am
I'm muffin, I'm a 17 year old aussie kid, I've been in a couple of different guilds, mostly good but I'm not gonna be a name *****. My achievements as a silly old muffin? none really :3 yet. I just finished school and I'm gonna be going to uni to do electrical engineering and hopefully I should have loads of spare time for LO. I'm hoping to learn a lot quickly and learn it good :O