Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedNov 20, 2010 12:52 am   Last edited by Vafx on Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am. Edited 72 times in total

Closed.

Closed.
Closed.
Advertisement

JonatanRaven

Rank 3
JonatanRaven
PostedNov 23, 2010 11:06 pm
Tried it, works just fine. Good to have, *bookmarks*!

traumatia

Rank 0
traumatia
PostedDec 01, 2010 5:09 am
didnt work, too many dls lately, file too busy. this game is **** up my 2nd hd, im not gonna install it anymore. keep getting a pc freeze wichever mirror i get. if anyone knows, pm me, im never on forum usually

Life is a game...

sredna1992

Rank 3
PostedDec 01, 2010 6:37 am

Re: Shaiya full download

[With EP5]
Vafx wrote:

Disclaimer: This download is not officially supported by AeriaGames.  

I think I'll skip Wink

Furthermore I don't think it would be a good idea to say "You can thank me later, GMs " ...
- They'll show their gratitude if it's worth it o.o

Armageddon rises in the flames of HeII, and leaves only the ashes of his defeated opponents

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedDec 01, 2010 8:31 am

Re: Shaiya full download

[With EP5]
traumatia wrote:
didnt work, too many dls lately, file too busy. this game is **** up my 2nd hd, im not gonna install it anymore. keep getting a pc freeze wichever mirror i get. if anyone knows, pm me, im never on forum usually  

When this happens, just give it a little bit of time.
I'm afraid that Google limits bandwidth Razz so there's nothing I can do about that. At most, it will prevent you from downloading for 24 hours. Usually a MUCH shorter wait than that though... just check back every 15-30 minutes Razz

sredna1992 wrote:
Vafx wrote:

Disclaimer: This download is not officially supported by AeriaGames.  

I think I'll skip Wink

Furthermore I don't think it would be a good idea to say "You can thank me later, GMs " ...
- They'll show their gratitude if it's worth it o.o  

Was there a point behind this post?
You clearly didn't download it; so you have no idea if it is legitimate or not.
Please keep your useless comments/opinions out of my thread, thank you Smile

ragearrow

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2010 1:06 pm
i tryed your download on google and it cant complete the download... i tryed it like 5 times and still wont get it...

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedDec 02, 2010 1:12 pm
ragearrow wrote:
i tryed your download on google and it cant complete the download... i tryed it like 5 times and still wont get it...  

This would be caused on your end, perhaps you a flaky internet connection.
I just downloaded it at 2:11 PM PST (a few seconds before this post) as a test and it worked fine, download speeds were ~6MB/s.

ragearrow

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2010 2:29 pm
ok thanx.... i'll have to try it later and hopefully fix the flaky internet connection....

psych069

Rank 0
psych069
PostedDec 03, 2010 11:54 am

Thank's a lot ;)

It's working! And it's working Properly! I've changed my ICP and my machine as well! I've tried to download the game client by using shaiya_us_downloader but every time i start it it just stood still! Nothing happends! So i tried 10 more mirrors from different sources and they had all the same error on lunching the updater: Cannot connect to game server...
I'd tought I've been lost but then i saw that issue and I've tried it! So thanx man for doing it all for us!

I've not played the game for about 2 months and also I've never played that releese as well so I've just have that question figured out after starting the game. =====> Why does on the startup of the game the firm logo is not showing SonoV but that one ?!

Please any1 answer 'cuz I dont wanna have troubles just cuz I've couldnt find a properly mirror of the game client Sad

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedDec 03, 2010 11:56 am   Last edited by Vafx on May 14, 2011 8:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Thank's a lot ;)

psych069 wrote:
Why does on the startup of the game the firm logo is not showing SonoV but that one ?!  

SonoV legally changed their name to Choi Rock Smile
You can read about it *link removed* Smile