maouyusei

Rank 0
maouyusei
PostedNov 16, 2010 2:39 pm   Last edited by maouyusei on Nov 21, 2010 6:51 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Housing System

Fan-Created.
So I did a little research on the housing system and here's what I found. Thanks to Ketsukie for some info

-There's no level limit to owning a house, anyone can get a house.
-You must first apply for a lease of land in one of the major cities.
-You must gather the ingredients (wood, etc)
-According to some sources, you need a Player with the "Architect" Life job to create a blueprint for your house.
-It seems that you could make houses for your life class, Sewing shop for tailors, Regular shop for merchants, woodworking shop for architects, etc. (confirmed)
-It is possible to have so many houses in one spot, that you make your own city.
-The Housing Zone is a zone for housing especially Players may gather to create a village of their own guild has it. And may be taxable. Or other charges.

Information is NOT complete, but I will try to get as much information as I can.
Advertisement

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedNov 16, 2010 2:51 pm
With the gathering of a bunch of houses, it's been said that you can gather together with a bunch of friends and then your group of houses can become a village.

The village itself can progress in the same manner as the house. I haven't seen as much info on villages as I have about the houses

Therolyte

Rank 3
Therolyte
PostedNov 16, 2010 2:52 pm
More like a town or a village rather than a city. It's a very unique kind of system that caught my interest.

You're able to "rent" the houses as well, to your friends. Have a big little community of people you know or maybe you don't know. Although this is just something I picked up in the KR version. I'm not sure if I read it correctly or not.

I just know that you're able to have people living around you like neighbors.

The area expands and grows... it's kind of like experiencing urbanization.

<div><a></a></div>

Tephyros

Rank 0
Tephyros
PostedNov 16, 2010 2:52 pm
Wow, that's cool. So basically, if a guild bands together, they can form a guild village?

maouyusei

Rank 0
maouyusei
PostedNov 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Tephyros wrote:
Wow, that's cool. So basically, if a guild bands together, they can form a guild village?  

not just guilds, anybody can make houses next to each other

the_heartagram

Rank 0
the_heartagram
PostedNov 16, 2010 3:03 pm
how bout building a hotel, or maybe mansion >_~ kidding..
well d system is so0 coooL... ;D

~u can go die biatch~

maouyusei

Rank 0
maouyusei
PostedNov 16, 2010 3:13 pm
the_heartagram wrote:

Well I wouldn't say that is isn't possible because you can customize your house in the building of it, I believe you can make a large house. And it also seem you can rent your house or room or something like that. So I guess a hotel is possible. All this is still a little cloudy though because there is limited information

the_heartagram

Rank 0
the_heartagram
PostedNov 16, 2010 3:16 pm
maouyusei wrote:
the_heartagram wrote:

Well I wouldn't say that is isn't possible because you can customize your house in the building of it, I believe you can make a large house. And it also seem you can rent your house or room or something like that. So I guess a hotel is possible. All this is still a little cloudy though because there is limited information  

owhh... i thot its just my imagination.. well Wink lets wait for few months to see how Wink without d hotel or mansion also i will play for sure >_<

~u can go die biatch~

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedNov 16, 2010 3:17 pm
maouyusei wrote:
the_heartagram wrote:

As well as the fact that there hasn't seemed to be a lot of new developments in the game just by looking at the various asian Lime sites. It seems like it's been pretty static, development wise but that could just be me

inevibility

Rank 2
inevibility
PostedNov 16, 2010 3:41 pm
Wait if u can make a house anywhere wont sooner or later most maps be filled with them seems abit sketchy to me