Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2011 8:35 am
i hav Intel Core 2 duo
Advertisement

Kira.Dracul

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2011 7:47 am

CROSSOVER TRIAL FOR FOREVER USAGE OF SHAIYA

Whether or not I need something other than crossover trial.
Dear Sir,

In your instructions, you pointed out that there was a Crossover Games TRIAL download in the link. That is the one that I downloaded because I can't pay.

When it downloaded, Crossover Games created a small pop-up window that said it would stop working after 7 days because it was a trial.

If I need crossover in order to run Shaiya on Macbook Pro, then what can I do about this after it expires? Does this mean I can only run it for 7 days?

Naturally, my aim is to have Shaiya on my Macbook Pro for an indefinitely long amount of time.
I would appreciate it if you could offer me a no-pay solution if this Crossover Trial 7-Day thing is actually an issue.

Many Sincere Thanks Smile

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedJul 16, 2011 11:12 am

Re: CROSSOVER TRIAL FOR FOREVER USAGE OF SHAIYA

Whether or not I need something other than crossover trial.
Kira.Dracul wrote:
Dear Sir,

In your instructions, you pointed out that there was a Crossover Games TRIAL download in the link. That is the one that I downloaded because I can't pay.

When it downloaded, Crossover Games created a small pop-up window that said it would stop working after 7 days because it was a trial.

If I need crossover in order to run Shaiya on Macbook Pro, then what can I do about this after it expires? Does this mean I can only run it for 7 days?

Naturally, my aim is to have Shaiya on my Macbook Pro for an indefinitely long amount of time.
I would appreciate it if you could offer me a no-pay solution if this Crossover Trial 7-Day thing is actually an issue.

Many Sincere Thanks Smile  

I know that This works fine to run Shaiya on macs as well. It's a bit more complicated to get running, and I don't intend to make a tutorial for it.

Kalintia

Rank 0
Kalintia
PostedOct 08, 2011 10:03 pm
Hi,

Thank you so much for posting this but I have a problem.
I have everything loaded and I am playing the game for about 5 minutes then everything doesn't work in the game (ex. I can't talk to anyone, I can't sell anything, there are no monsters, etc.) The game still works, as in I can run around in it. I have never had this problem before when playing other games on my mac. Do you know what's wrong?

Thank you,
Vack

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedOct 09, 2011 12:57 pm
Kalintia wrote:
Hi,

Thank you so much for posting this but I have a problem.
I have everything loaded and I am playing the game for about 5 minutes then everything doesn't work in the game (ex. I can't talk to anyone, I can't sell anything, there are no monsters, etc.) The game still works, as in I can run around in it. I have never had this problem before when playing other games on my mac. Do you know what's wrong?

Thank you,
Vack  

Sounds to me like you disconnected.
What kind of internet connection are you using?

Kalintia

Rank 0
Kalintia
PostedOct 10, 2011 9:36 am
You are right it was my internet connection. I fixed it thanks!

kwasi101

Rank 1
kwasi101
PostedDec 11, 2011 7:11 am
dude im not getting the install software on the 3rd step of the process

GMPeechu

GameMaster: USA
GMPeechu
San Josie and the Pussycats United States
PostedDec 20, 2011 6:40 pm
Just to add, for everyone who is running a Macintosh Setup purchased post Intel can look into Boot Camp as well as Dual Booting tutorials to get Windows based software (including games like Shaiya) running on their little Apples!

veteis1

Rank 0
veteis1
PostedDec 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Issues

When I try to run the game after I get this error:

Connection with server has been disconnected.
Error 0.

I am connected to the internet though so I really don't understand this.

veteis1

Rank 0
veteis1
PostedDec 23, 2011 8:32 pm
This happens after I launch the game, and then when I click okay the game closes.