Phixita

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2010 12:31 am
Do you think it could work with private servers too ?
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 24, 2010 3:46 am
Phixita wrote:

asking that question on this forum is something what you shouldn't do Rolling Eyes

signature of xybolt

Phixita

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2010 6:10 am
''Thanks'' for help.

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedDec 24, 2010 8:39 am
Phixita wrote:

Well there's one way to find out. Neutral
Stupid of you to ask here though seeing as its not only a violation of the Terms of Service to play on a private server, but it's against the law. Have fun explaining yourself when I point a GM to this post Smile

Phixita

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2010 9:12 am
As i haven't plaid shaiya OS for a year, i don't really care.

Edit; Private servers break the law if they charge players for playing in their servers. Other way around, its legal.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 24, 2010 1:37 pm
Phixita wrote:
Edit; Private servers break the law if they charge players for playing in their servers. Other way around, its legal.  

Gotta love the lies the private server GMs tell their players Laughing

My favorite is the one where it's not illegal if you change the script a little Razz

yazooddles

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2011 1:01 pm

I love, but when i upgraded........

I had the trial and it worked perfectly, but when i upgraded crossover, the launcher opens up fine, but when i hit start, the cursor for Shaiya shows up, but thats it, the screen is completely black, then the music comes on, just in case, i try to type my info in, but there is no sound effect when i hit enter; when there should be even if i misspelled it.

but otherwise, i lovED it.

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedJan 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: I love, but when i upgraded........

yazooddles wrote:
I had the trial and it worked perfectly, but when i upgraded crossover, the launcher opens up fine, but when i hit start, the cursor for Shaiya shows up, but thats it, the screen is completely black, then the music comes on, just in case, i try to type my info in, but there is no sound effect when i hit enter; when there should be even if i misspelled it.

but otherwise, i lovED it.  

The trial version and the full version are exactly the same with the exception that the trial runs out eventually. What do you mean when you "upgraded" it? o_o when you got the upgrade, did you make sure to follow the same installation steps including the DirectX installation?

deboragrange

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2011 6:38 pm
Thank you SO much for posting this! I do, however, have a little problem with one of the steps that I would love your input on. I don't have the option to select Microsoft DirectX Runtime - Legacy... I only have the one that ends in Modern. Would that work as well?

Thanks in advance!! Smile

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedFeb 15, 2011 6:40 pm
deboragrange wrote:
Thank you SO much for posting this! I do, however, have a little problem with one of the steps that I would love your input on. I don't have the option to select Microsoft DirectX Runtime - Legacy... I only have the one that ends in Modern. Would that work as well?

Thanks in advance!! Smile  

Yes, Modern will work just fine