lycuna13

Rank 3
lycuna13
PostedNov 05, 2010 8:15 am   Last edited by lycuna13 on Nov 09, 2010 12:06 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Wolves to the slaughter part 2

Newly edited!!!!
(This is a fictional story)

Characters (Blue team)
Scargarki: smart wolf.
Rickshaw: guardian.
Nicole: ghost 1
Nicolai: ghost 2

Characters (Red team)
El'-rayo: Fanas multicam.
RAZZ-TAZZ!: zaitsev.
Noch: HKE-47
Raze girl: p904

Setting: Two temple

Mode: destruction s2

wins: 5

(Round 1, FIGHT!!!)

The sister and brother team take the roof, rickshaw goes into the tunnel, and i guard the bombsite-b1. Like an idiot, razz rushes me, nicole and nicolai jump down on him, but they miss!!! Im out. When nicole jumped, she revealed herself, instantly bullets pierced through her torso, leaving her intestines splattered all over the wall. Nicolai out of rage, charges ray, noch, and raze without them knowing it. he takes out noch, and ray, but raze knowing what was happening, takes control of the situation! Nicolai is blasted to a bloody pulp of flesh, and organs, it's just rick and raze now, too bad raze doesnt know were rick is. she plants the bomb, and rick hops out of the tunnel, and crushes her skull, and rips her apart. What's left of raze is a head, shattered like glass, and a torso ripped into 3 large ribbons, just like bacon.

blue team wins: 1

(Round 2 FIGHT!!!)

We all decide to take the back way round the temple, so we could perform a sneak attack on red team. Only problem waz, they were ready fo' us. Nades are droppin, gunz are blazin, we all try to run back to our camp. But Raze shoots Rick through the back, the bullet flies right through rick and right in between our pack. Nicolai as a zerker, sacrifices his life and takes out Raze, and Noch. It's just me and nicole now. We guard the bombsite B1, we dont know were the members of red team are. But what we dont know might kill us. Razz comes from under the tunnel, we rip his limbs and head off, leaving only bloody stumps on 5 sides of his torso. While we were distracted, Ray came from behind us, he riddles us with bullet holes and to top it off that ****** throws a nade at us. The game is over, we lose.

red team wins: 1

part 3 coming soon!
Advertisement

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedNov 05, 2010 9:42 am
Its alright. Work on your writing, and read the other story's. Grammar and punctuation do make a difference.

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedNov 05, 2010 1:56 pm
djashes wrote:
Its alright. Work on your writing, and read the other story's. Grammar and punctuation do make a difference.  

yea he stuff jst seem like i dont wana read it
>.>

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
PostedNov 05, 2010 3:14 pm
Eh...

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us

lycuna13

Rank 3
lycuna13