SquallC0

Rank 0
SquallC0
PostedJun 07, 2011 5:52 am

Personal experience - Bugs and rate

Hi everybody.

So, as you can see, there's a lot of people enjoying to play this game. Although, to make it better, I can say that there's one correction to make (a bug). When you shoot a certain type of monster, after a moment, he's turning into a mushroom, I don't know why, but the skin changes, and when the monster is killed, he returns back to his real aspect.
That was my first and unique bug.

Then, my personal experience, how would I rate this game? 18/20.
First, the combination of jobs is totally and absolutly amazing, this is the biggest idea I've seen in my life, no matters to make 5 characters to have this job and this one, ONE CHARACTER can do everything. That was a perfect idea.
Next, there's a lot of quests, a big variety, that changes difficulty when we're grinding. That's normal, yes, but in some MMOs, the difficulty is the same because of doing the same things. I like the titles who give bonus of characteristics, the skills that offer an high variety of options, I also like the guild system, the graphics, the storyline is very clear and well done BUT, there's one thing I really hate in this game: The drop of items when you kill a boss or monster. What's that? Need or greed? When I see that, I don't know what to choose, sometimes I need the item and it's gave for another person, sometimes I don't need and it's me who receive it. I really don't like this system and hope it will be changed, if you see Grand Fantasia, Kingdom Heroes or Shaiya, the system is very clear and has no problems, in this game, the dilemma is huge and sometimes makes the players angry with each other. That ruins the communication.

In this case, I would give 19/20, but there's another thing that I don't like: the cities are little and a bit confused, when you want to take a quest and a player is on a NPC, that's borring. Also, I hope there will be some mounts. To finish the critic, there's another thing: the grinding. I receive 1% for killing a mob who has more than 3 or 4 levels than me. That's a lot of experience for the higher levels, of course, but there's a mistake: a quest which you have to talk with someone gives you +30% experience, for example (it takes 1 minute to go talk with the guy), and killing in 30 minutes, you have 50% of the experience (around it)... can you just make it more easier to grind? Not forever, but just for low and medium levels.

Thank you for the community to make the game live and thanks for the developpers. Have a nice game and don't hesitate to reply the topic. Very Happy
Advertisement

SquallC0

Rank 0
SquallC0
PostedJun 07, 2011 11:58 am
If someone has a question or opinion, don't be shy! Cool

jupiter2120

Rank 2
jupiter2120
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:02 pm
I kind of like the need vs. greed thing. It's pretty simple- do you need the item, or just want it? It works out pretty well, I think.

Aqua: LadyGrace lvl 33 | Emerald: JadeMoon lvl 45 <br> Currently on a DoMO & GF break!<br> I don't recall deleting the image in my signature, but it was just a lame Eden Eternal siggy anyway. Thanks for removing it for me.

SquallC0

Rank 0
SquallC0
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:04 pm
Need or want... isn't it the same? I want the item because it's necessary to upgrade my equipment, no? xD

And if there's 2 persons who need the same item? And those who always click on the "Need", those who always want a item?

jupiter2120

Rank 2
jupiter2120
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:10 pm
SquallC0 wrote:
Need or want... isn't it the same? I want the item because it's necessary to upgrade my equipment, no? xD

And if there's 2 persons who need the same item? And those who always click on the "Need", those who always want a item?  

Need = things like water, air, food, shelter etc.

Want = nice car, fancy clothes, going out to eat etc.

So need does not equal want. And I guess it does work on the honor system, so you will always wind up with jerks who roll need on everything. But you can see other peoples rolls, so you can pretty easily tell who really needs the item vs. who is just being a jerk. And when the dungeon is over, don't play with them anymore.

Aqua: LadyGrace lvl 33 | Emerald: JadeMoon lvl 45 <br> Currently on a DoMO & GF break!<br> I don't recall deleting the image in my signature, but it was just a lame Eden Eternal siggy anyway. Thanks for removing it for me.

SquallC0

Rank 0
SquallC0
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:17 pm
I understand jupiter, but I think that in this game, Need and Want = The same, because the "life" of our characters doesn't depend of these items that the bosses drop.
If I don't want an item, do I have to click on "Greed"?? Hummm... I don't really know what to do in these situations.

jupiter2120

Rank 2
jupiter2120
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:41 pm
SquallC0 wrote:
I understand jupiter, but I think that in this game, Need and Want = The same, because the "life" of our characters doesn't depend of these items that the bosses drop.
If I don't want an item, do I have to click on "Greed"?? Hummm... I don't really know what to do in these situations.  

Well some people tend to build their character around gear, so some people may in fact be hunting after a specific drop and really need it. But you're right, it is a game and as such, there can never be an actual need for any of it. As for if you don't want the item, either click greed or pass.

SquallC0

Rank 0
SquallC0
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:49 pm
Pass? Haaamm.... ah, I see. ^^'
I understand better. But they should work better on this system, it's not really well developped.

jupiter2120

Rank 2
jupiter2120
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:51 pm
SquallC0 wrote:
Pass? Haaamm.... ah, I see. ^^'
I understand better. But they should work better on this system, it's not really well developped.  

If you feel this strongly about it, you could make a suggestion thread in the suggestions board. Good luck!