Cynae

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Cannot connect to server

So here I am, trying to play this game and all since it looks interesting. But I keep encountering the error message mentioned in the title. At times I don't even make it past the title screen, but either way, the character selection screen is impossible to get through and I constantly get this message.

I know normally this would mean my connection sucks, but the thing is that my connection is pretty good and when I actually get to log onto my char everything runs smoothly, no lag of any sort at all.

I run Win7 64bit.

(I tried looking around the forums, but the issues everyone mentioned isn't this one, so I allowed myself to post. If I missed a thread, please link me to it!)
Advertisement

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:47 pm
The game is currently in maintenance. You will not be able to connect until that's done.

Cynae

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:49 pm
Ah, I understand. But the same thing happened to me while the game was playable earlier.

Maneshya

Rank 0
Maneshya
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:52 pm
how long will it be down for? Just an est will do thanx Smile

Cynae

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2011 12:45 am
Okay so I hate to bump this... but... the maintenance is over now and I'm still having the same issue as usual. xD
I don't mean to nag. It just proves the maint. wasn't what caused it ovo;

Harumi_senpai

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2011 8:54 am
I'm having the same issue Sad

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 07, 2011 9:03 am
make sure your firewall and AV has launcher.exe and _Launcher.exe in the exception list. _Launcher get created after your first run the game. A few people have said that running the _Launcher.exe in winxp compat mode seems to work better for them. If you have done so try running the game by right clicking and choose run as administrator, that seem to make the most difference in games from x-legend.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)