Eclipse02

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Lag?

lag? after 10 seconds playing
I'm not sure whats wrong but I cant play more than a few seconds. After that the game just lags for a very long time and then dc. I managed to play for a little longer when servers 7 & 8 on aquamarine just opened and there was no one in it.

So.. how can i fix this? or rather whats the problem?
Advertisement

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedJun 02, 2011 10:03 pm
Because this is the very beginning of Closed Beta, there are A LOT of players joining and connecting to the servers.

Additionally, I can't speak from experience, as I haven't been able to play, but I've heard that server lag has gotten worse since the Emerald server was added. On both servers, that is. If you don't have a really solid connection, the server lag may be quite disruptive. Server activity should die down relatively soon (few days?)

kallios

Rank 0
PostedJun 04, 2011 7:41 pm
we might need to wait but aeria need to actually work on their server because if the server can't hold so many connection In same time in Open beta and final release they will Lose much more players

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedJun 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Lag?

lag? after 10 seconds playing
Eclipse02 wrote:
I'm not sure whats wrong but I cant play more than a few seconds. After that the game just lags for a very long time and then dc. I managed to play for a little longer when servers 7 & 8 on aquamarine just opened and there was no one in it.

So.. how can i fix this? or rather whats the problem?  

We did have a little lag when we first opened the game, but after opening more channels and optimizing the servers and network, this is now resolved.

My guess is your issue is either client lag when you see a lot of players around. Please try lowering your game's graphic settings and updating your video card drivers.

khaul32

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2011 3:29 am
I just now started having the same problem now I cant even get the game to load up

Senzuzaku

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2011 8:20 am
I am also having some nasty lag, i can move but thats it nothing else works, ive got my graphics as low as they go but this is also not working. epic sad face >=(