deathtyrant669

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2011 5:39 am

Clothing Dye

Needs to be fixed
I find clothing dye amazing since you can personalize your character. However, the way it is designed in the game is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

First of all if you are new to the game you can pretty much forget about ever using this feature. The dye can only be purchased by level 15- characters. What the Hard is that.

Second of all the dye can't be mailed between your characters, so even if you didn't realize you have to buy them at low levels you can't buy them on an alt and mail them. So pretty much you have to learn every single feature about a game in beta test or miss out on some of the features entirely sounds kinda bad to me. I really hope that this isn't in launch that would be really really upseting. Please fix this immediatly, either allow us to mail the dye, add higher level merchants, or quests that allow you to get more dyes.

Also I used one of the multi colored dyes and selected dark gray with it, however my clothes changed to pink instead of dark grey. Umm... anyone see a problem with that. On top of that i used a couple of dyes earlier cause i was out of bag space and the effect never appeared in game.
Advertisement

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 07, 2011 6:36 am
can a mod move this to the general gameplay forum. This is more of a complaint about how the dye system is poorly designed.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)