LolHorse

Rank 0
PostedJun 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Is Downloading Supposed to be Very Slow?

Am downloading the game currently, but it's taking forever. The download load time keeps switching from 6 hours to 3 hours, but now it's staying at 1 hour. My computer is usually very fast at downloading but this is taking forever...It's not even 1/4th the way done and it's been downloading for 20 minutes now. :v

Is this normal? I also tried downloading the game earlier today but it was still as slow.
Advertisement

meekmilla

Rank 3
meekmilla
PostedJun 05, 2011 12:17 am
okay please go HERE anyone that has a problem and download a mirror cause the AGE download is not working for you

elite95bg

Rank 0
elite95bg
PostedJun 05, 2011 2:15 am
depends on your current location... try downloading it with a turrent program like uTorrent or Fast Download manager

--Most Error/Bugs Fixes-- Re-install, if that doesn't work re-download, if not download from mirror site.

LolHorse

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2011 7:07 am
Thanks, it's still taking a very long time with the download links you gave me (I tried several of the links but they all go the same speed).

It must be my computer then, which is weird since my computer is fast at downloading. o-o;;

LolHorse

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2011 10:15 pm
Ok...So I've tried downloading several times, finally it downloaded after 3 hours and then my computer said something (I forgot what) and then the file was gone, and all that time downloading was a waste. I uninstalled firefox since I thought it was causing the downloading issue and reinstalled IE, but it's still the same.
Am going to go check out that torrent download stuff, I've never heard of it but I may give it a try...