krazykikikat

Rank 0
krazykikikat
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Accidentally deleted CB invite... /facepalm

So yeah, I signed up and got an invite for closed beta, but I accidentally deleted it because it was sent to spam. >_< What do I do now? Is there some record that I was sent one, so I can get a new one?

"The highest goodness is like water. Water easily benefits all things without a struggle. Yet it abides in places that men hate. Therefore it is like the Tao." -- Tao De Ching
Advertisement

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:15 pm
Closed beta keys were actually not sent through e-mails. It was simply a letter telling you that CB has started and you can start playing. Simply log in to the game and start playing!

krazykikikat

Rank 0
krazykikikat
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:28 pm
Okay but then... what makes it a closed beta? o.O
And also, why is there a thread telling you where to enter your beta key, if there aren't any? I'm lost.

"The highest goodness is like water. Water easily benefits all things without a struggle. Yet it abides in places that men hate. Therefore it is like the Tao." -- Tao De Ching

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:34 pm
Aeria GMs are nice in that they try to let as many people play as possible. They were ecstatic to find out that over 10000 (I think, or is that one too many zeros?) people have signed up for the closed beta through the EE website. Thus, after careful consideration the GMs decided to do away with CB keys for those who have signed up and let all those people in. While CB sign ups have been closed now the EE team has been working closely with the onRPG group and have given them CB keys to give out to lucky players who learn about the game at a later date but would still like to give the game a try.

georgerav

GameSage: Forum
georgerav
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:35 pm
Well, you still had to sign up for it, but there are no need to keys. There are cases with some people who got keys, I think they must of signed up for the CB in another method, I'm not too sure.

I personally didn't need to enter a key, and I'm playing as I type this ^^

krazykikikat

Rank 0
krazykikikat
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:46 pm
Oh, awesome. Thanks. Very Happy

georgerav

GameSage: Forum
georgerav
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:50 pm
No problem. If you have any problems, come back and we'l try and help you Very Happy