grdn

Rank 0
grdn
PostedMar 21, 2011 9:36 pm
You can't play tw version unless you live in taiwan. Region block something.
Advertisement

Darkwitch35

Rank 0
Darkwitch35
PostedMar 28, 2011 9:08 pm

@grdn

grdn wrote: You can't play tw version unless you live in taiwan. Region block something

Ahem.. from what i can tell you, Taiwan is blocking maybe Philippines, but surely Japan, as they are on their way to start closed beta April 6, with 5000 users.

So, i'm guessing Philippines get IP Blocked too ^^, but elsewhere, it seems fine by me.

@maouyusei: thx, i found my way ^^ now lvl 30, it's getting longer to lvl up :-s

Darkwitch35

Rank 0
Darkwitch35
PostedMar 28, 2011 9:18 pm

@zolamee

From what i'm seeing, the guild, and the rest of the interfaces, heck the rest of the game itself, is a mashup of GF/KS.

So for some, you will feel at ease, for me, it's spells boredom fast..

It's cool to only make 1 character, than you can have access to all classes, then your drops will/might be useful to you if you are constantly switching classes..

As for me, I'm sticking to lvl mage/cleric, as these only are a pain already, wasted time to unlock warrior 20(Knight 10), but i tried hunter, even i'm not too fond of them, i still enjoyed it, and the thief is very nice, change of pace from long-range spells, plus i can't wait to see to Martial Artist in action, heck Blade Dancer ^^

So, it's fun.. for a while, but the game makers, didn't spend lots of time doing this game. Reusing the wheel is good, but if the only thing that change is the class system, you won't stay long afloat ;-p

*that is purely my humble opinion

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedMar 28, 2011 9:23 pm
TiffanyChow wrote:
What's the alchemy system like in this game? o.o
<- Has TW version but dont see it in game.  

Click the little blue icon on the right of the minimap.

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

ayoubrocks202

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 2:22 pm

how old to play eden eternal

You need to be 10 and up to play thats what i saw about the age its fiction violence game and i am emo and 17 years old