emond1

Rank 0
PostedJun 01, 2011 10:19 am

HELP!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey i always miss attacks with my HM archer, i have good dex but still miss, help???
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJun 01, 2011 12:05 pm
can you add more informations like

-> what is your current level and DEX ( in total )

-> against who are you missing ? ( which mobs )

with your answers on the above question, maybe i can explain why you're missing Smile

signature of xybolt

emond1

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 6:53 am
im lvl 9 HM archer and im attacking purple, red and orgasnge mobs

Pextaras

Rank 0
Pextaras
PostedJun 02, 2011 7:56 am
well ok purple mobs are hard to hit
good dex is actually +2 each lvl up. if you have that then you shouldnt miss by orange or red mobs. only a few times ^^ try with green/yellow mobs at lvl 9.

emond1

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 8:03 am
what is the best build for HM archer?? if i start again

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:08 pm
about your archer which is missing, actually if you want to level up alone, try to find yellow mobs and kill them. it will make your grinding life easier then against red or purple.

now, if you want to restart with a new archer, i suggest to read this archer/hunter guide
it's a long guide, i admit, but really a detailed and good informative guide Smile

in short, i advise starters in the archer/hunter class to do the next build

--> a 5STR/ 2 DEX build and a restat to DEX/LUC build at lvl30 with a restat stone. Once being lvl30 , you can do the llv32 dread quest and try to lapis it with STR/DEX/LUC

this kind of build requires money, if it's not in your budget, you can use the another option

--> a 2DEX 5 LUC build. you might need a low level craft in gear and assault lapis in your bow to grind faster. but this kind of build is cheaper. one disadvantage is that you need patience while leveling up because it levels slower then the above build.
Once reached lvl30, complete the dread quests and lapis it with mainly STR/DEX and if you have slots free, attach LUC lapis Smile

good luck ingame Very Happy

-

signature of xybolt