HolySylent

Rank 4
HolySylent
PostedJan 23, 2011 12:57 am

I think the thread deserved it. =p

<br>BFBC2 - SylentGhost</br> <br>Rift - Sylvus/Katsuro</br> <br>CoD BO - HolySylent </br> <br>Steam - HolySylent</br> <br>WolfTeam - Insurrezione</br>
Advertisement

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedJan 30, 2011 6:31 pm
Old SS are old. Oo

Nice bump. Wink

slimewar77

Rank 0
slimewar77
PostedMar 27, 2011 4:48 am
Nice Very Happy

blackgecko06

Rank 0
blackgecko06
PostedJun 01, 2011 3:39 pm

some extra tips

war plant and other tips
a few more tips include my favorite match destruction s2 on warplant.

tip 1# always have someone guard the ladder. most enemies will try to flank you by using you ladder and popping up behind your snipers. one way to neutralize it is to watch it if your solo and stay far away from it so u can see multiple flanking spots. another way to do it if u have smart teamates is have one guy watch it while the rest watch for enemies on the ground and roofs. one warning is also watch the guy watching the stairs because a ghost 2 will go for him first allowing his teamates to come up. also if you are on the roof and a wolf doesnt appear in the first 30 seconds its time to run from the roof cause that means their are wolves on you roof.
the best ways to get away are to either jump down to the tank on the ground and run through the door or to run across the wood and jump down to the ledge and run along it never use the tunnel unless you absolutely have to.

tip#2 use hallways to your advantage never go charging down a hallway you will just end up dead. always walk into the hallway and slowely move forward and stay away from where it turns. try throwing a nade around the corner to find out if a wolf is there. if there is try to bait it out by acting like your going to walk down it then back up. usually it works unless your going agsagainst pros but alot of people feel invincible when they are wolves and think they can take you down and run out hallways are a great advantage due to the size of the wolves makes it easier to hit them and get head shots if the run on the wall move next to the wall and fire straight ahead it usually ends up dropping them before they get anywhere near you.

tip#3 stay calm and watch your enemies. if an enemy kills you from the same spot over and over odds are hes gonna keep camping that spot so find a way to sneek up on him where he wont expect it. Also keep an eye out for your teamates walking towards the spot and warn them before hand that way they can stay safe or if they dont listen u can use them as bait( sounds bad but when you play with idiots they might as well come in handy somehow.)

tip#4 never rush up ladders. ladders are one of the most dangerous spot in the game against wolves because they will camp the top and kill you when you get there the best way to avoid this is to inch up the top of the ladder slowely so u can see whats above it without getting torn to shreds because a walf cant attack you if your under it. so always check and kill a wolf if hes there. if they go to jump off rush up the ladder because they can turn around and power attack you on the ladder in mid flight.

tip#4 if you have a hacker fighting you and they keep spawning right in front of your team back up as soon as you spawn and run to the side that way when it pops up you can shoot it with minimum danger. if you have a hacker playing never use the turret you will be eaten before u even move from your spawn point.

tip#5 when playing destruction s2 always make sure to check out the bomb sight before planting the bomb. i watch countless times where a teamate rushes up to plant the bomb and get killed by a ghost waiting right next to him. always fire your gun around the area and avoid opening any of the breakable pathways cause it leaves you vulnerable. check walls the trees and the area around the bomb then plant it and run to a safe spot to kill from never hover over the bomb cause then they know where u are.

tip#5 a personal favorite. find out which of the other team are noobs. ways to spot them include them running out in plain sight and trying to rush you across the map. them standing on a ledge to see over it. also my favorite one them jumping from high up to land on you and you see their shadow before they even fall halfway. noobs can be the best advantage you got because they tend to screw up the good players and get in the way also if you have a noob and a pro rushing you kill the pro first because your survival rate goes up like 200% if you do.

tip#6 always listen for roaring. the best way to tell if an enemie is waiting is to take a minute to listen. it has saved me countless times when walking in a narrow spot and was unsure of whether there was someone their and used my frag. just sit back and watch your back while waiting after about 20 seconds if you dont hear a roar you tend to be safe

tip#7 always watch your own back as well. countless times i see people die when im playing wolf because the other teamtes either dont care about them or arent paying attention. so i have learned to watch my own back to make sure im not gonna have my nutt chewed off. the best times to check is if you have ran for a while and not seen anything and at corners when u reach a turn and have already found out it is clear take a moment to look behind you and check out the situation. wolves rely on ambush tactics and tend to follow you from a distance until opertunity arises so always make sure you dont give them one.

tip#8 remember to reload. its sad that i have to put this one but ive seen so many times where someone will be in a fire fight and kill the enemy then just go right back to running and run into someone else and fire 5 times then realise they have to reload and die. common sence people

thats all the types i have for destruction. now here is my favorite setup for it

Assault
primary: C-95 AT (headshot king among automatics imo)
secondary: DE-50 (small clip but effective against wolves, and very powerfull)
nades: Mk-6g (suction plush damage tends to come in handy since you can pull the wolf into firing range)
secondary nade: red grenade
Sniping

primary: I-115 WT ( accurate and high damage) con: bolt action
Secondary: DE-50 (great for when one wolf gets to close)
nade: MK-6G
secondary nade: Mass Grenade ( effective for covering your retreat if you get rushed)