Syafian0

Rank 1
Syafian0
PostedMay 27, 2011 11:57 pm

PaybyCash thru MOL points from Malaysia

Recharged AP by MOL points and didnt get all my AP Q.Q
hiya i jus wana seek more advice from various point of views. i have reload through MOL points numerous times but today was the 1st time ive reloaded it but did not get all of my ap. seems like the section for MOL points reload has been changed after the recent maintenance. i still manage to find it so i reload. However when i checkd my AP it did not update the full amount. i then checked my MOL point account and transactions were captured. it was howerver not captured by aeria transaction history. ive already sent a ticket thru the billing. what else shud i do n did i went through proper channel?its alot of AP to me.. i wana get it back definitely but if i have tried evrything i know so i need more help. it was also dumb of me to delete the transaction receipt when they email it to your mail so the only evidence is the MOL point transaction history. pls im open to any suggestions n i hope a GM or a GS sees this so that they can advice me more on wat i shd do. Thank U for your time.
Advertisement

Syafian0

Rank 1
Syafian0
PostedMay 29, 2011 2:48 am
Q.Q

theo_8

Rank 3
theo_8
PostedMay 29, 2011 7:08 am
Heya there Smile It would be best if you could send in a ticket to the Billing Department so they can exactly check what is wrong and attend your case personally. Good luck in getting all ur AP ^^

piecemealcranky

Rank 2
piecemealcranky
PostedMay 29, 2011 7:23 am
Sad to see a fellow Malaysian going through a tough time. be careful on methods you do to reload AP, I personally will not trust anything other than banking to get my AP but, that's probably not for everyone. Here's a good luck charm for you to get back all that you've lost!

*hands a fortune cookie lvl 7*