noswaster

Rank 3
noswaster
PostedMay 13, 2011 6:57 pm
7,000 Wolf Coin and 25,000 Gold from channel 6.

All I can say is: Wow... I was never anticipating that. Thanks, GM's. :3

Also: D'aww! Thanks, Dropkick!

Clan: iSH00T<br> Game names: NoseWater, RetawEson<br> Armor Status: 250HP Armor (RED), Special character (BLUE)<br> Gun Status: MSD-90. >.>
Advertisement

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
PostedMay 13, 2011 7:04 pm
I didn't get my gift. D= You guys forgot me. D=

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedMay 14, 2011 2:13 pm
noswaster wrote:
7,000 Wolf Coin and 25,000 Gold from channel 6.  
Surprised <- Me for about 5 minutes.

dogxwolf

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2011 2:57 am

Until 20 may?

Is that everyday until 20 May?

My Dream is to fly over the rainbow,so high.

IWantToBeGS

Rank 0
IWantToBeGS
PostedMay 15, 2011 4:45 am
Awwwwwww why do u guys always have to make these all cool things at sutch late times? i am not waiting for 2 am the last time i left my computer just so i could get 3 gifts at 12:00 am where i your time it was 12pm and guess what after i got the gifts my F INKG COMPUTER CRASHEDi freaking paid 3k for my computer and i had to buy a new so seriosly why!!!!! such late times??? and i hope ur happy aeriagames cause my computer chrased just so I COULD GET 2 LUCKY BOXES AND A FREAKIN PISTOL? WHAT THE F? and when i joind back my account was banned for not being loged off for more than a week? waht the freaking Hard? seriosly i deamnd my freaking 2k ap for gods sake ap aint cheap from where i am buying.but anyway seriosly could pls make it like at 9? or 8 or atleast 10 so some countries in eorope could get something with out geting in trouble like i fraking did i was grounded for 3 months cause my pc crashed i hope u are happy.............

newbiepro

Rank 4
newbiepro
PostedMay 15, 2011 4:53 am
IWantToBeGS wrote:
Awwwwwww why do u guys always have to make these all cool things at sutch late times? i am not waiting for 2 am the last time i left my computer just so i could get 3 gifts at 12:00 am where i your time it was 12pm and guess what after i got the gifts my F INKG COMPUTER CRASHEDi freaking paid 3k for my computer and i had to buy a new so seriosly why!!!!! such late times??? and i hope ur happy aeriagames cause my computer chrased just so I COULD GET 2 LUCKY BOXES AND A FREAKIN PISTOL? WHAT THE F? and when i joind back my account was banned for not being loged off for more than a week? waht the freaking ****? seriosly i deamnd my freaking 2k ap for gods sake ap aint cheap from where i am buying.but anyway seriosly could pls make it like at 9? or 8 or atleast 10 so some countries in eorope could get something with out geting in trouble like i fraking did i was grounded for 3 months cause my pc crashed i hope u are happy.............  

You don't have to be online, it's your choice.

IWantToBeGS

Rank 0
IWantToBeGS
PostedMay 15, 2011 8:44 am
I know its not my choice but i realy whant WC i hate play'n for 90 minutes just so i would get 10 wc i dont even think its every 90 minutes i think u get 10 wc every day but u have to be logg in to get it but u have to play for 90 minutes just to get 10 wc (-.-) so im just asking could aeria just pls make it earlier pls im not the only one whoes complaining (e.g) my friends in school play wolfteam and they hate that they have to wait till 2 am now half of my friends hate me cause i got them introuble i told them u get an amount of wc and gold in different channels and now there grounded too Sad so i can play with them all im doing is asking aeria games or the GMs just to change the time i know u made it at 5 pm cause allot of people in America are playieng wolfteam at that time but like look at rusia asia europe and all different countries..its like aeria is acting selfish they make it that American counteys could get all the wc and all and to the people that will probably ask me what age i am im 11 -.- ahh i just waisted my time writing this cause the administrator of aeria is probably ona holiday in hawaii pfff i waste of time writing this nothing will change even after 10 years probably new guns and charecters and some maps big woop the time for gifts wont change ... anyway ill cya people in game ign B0OMH34DSH07

dogxwolf

Rank 0
PostedMay 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Didn't got gifts!!

Yesterday, i wake up at 2am and played till 3 am (belguim time);And i didn't got nothing !!!

My Dream is to fly over the rainbow,so high.