crimeboy1

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2011 9:21 am

Hm archer :)

Hello, i hope someone can help me.My problem is that i am lvl 25 archer with 5 str 2 dex build but some people say i should go full luc from now some say i should stay on 5 str 2 dex?
I hope some skilled archer could help.
Advertisement

.Pestilence.

Rank 0
.Pestilence.
PostedMay 04, 2011 9:31 am
I would base it on if you had the gear and lapis to balance switching to full luc. For example, still having enough dex would be a problem in pando for sure if you just went full luc.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Re: Hm archer :)

crimeboy1 wrote:
Hello, i hope someone can help me.My problem is that i am lvl 25 archer with 5 str 2 dex build but some people say i should go full luc from now some say i should stay on 5 str 2 dex?
I hope some skilled archer could help.  

you're doing good. actually, going full LUC now will be a tricky thing since LUC is only effective after 300+

being as an archer is really complex. i did a lot searchs and restats to get a good archer.

there are several possibilities.

---> keep 5STR / 2DEX per lvl till lvl30 and go for 2 DEX/ 5 LUC and try to lapis your gear with STR/LUC lapis. ( you can do HM quests to have access to dread gears. guide for it )
attack lvl3/4 lapis if it's in your budget. ( in gaunlet, you can only lapis duals and shrewds, so just try to lapis it only with shrewds. if there are slots open, don't worry. try to fill the slots much as you can )

you can keep this set till you have 50+ gears.

---> 5STR/2DEX till lvl 30 for fast grinding and restat to a 2DEX/5LUC with a restat stone.
you need to lapis only with STR and DEX lapis in your dread gear (see above). don't forget to get a better bow, a bow with some assault and STR lapissed in it.

when you are lvl31, you can buy ele skills (special tab.) Buy ALL 4. it is giving you a great boost to damage more believe me. i know that it's a huge skill point cost, but it's really cheap for PvE progress since you don't need to get ele'd bows.

when being lvl50, you can get in dragon set. ( it depends of your budget, but either dread or legend )
when being that llv and still having questions, feel free to ask Smile

yeah, an archer is an expensive class Neutral

signature of xybolt

crimeboy1

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2011 10:41 am
cash isnt that uch of a problem cause i used to play some time ago lol.
and already made new toon with 5 luc 2 dex build, got hween pumpking lvl 31 cause seems best what to get on that lvl, best necklace and +13 str, +8,+7 luc valetine ring,so, its just time to grind cause u get kinda easyly to 30 with partys.
Ty for answering Razz