10%27 Votes
1 (Poor)
19%49 Votes
Total Votes :: 252 Votes

steelmoon32

Rank 1
steelmoon32
PostedMay 02, 2011 1:08 am
3 'cause of more op ap stuff introduced to wolfteam. Why cant they just buy a 'version of wolfteam' and make it their own? so u dont have to introduce more softnyx failness

Advertisement

Skull612

Rank 2
Skull612
PostedMay 02, 2011 4:46 am

People over at DWO complain alot about the service usually but I don't really see it. The GM's and paricularly the new PM have been much more open to discussion with the community about any problems or things to come. The way I see it they're doin' their jobs just fine, and I don't mind waitin' for things to be fixed right.

"When all that's left is your voice, you've got no choice but to raise it. All you broken hearts, all you dejected dreams, just let yourselves be free, because even broken wings can fly away." Skull.BX1 of Wu

firedark56

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2011 6:21 am
I'd give a Four because Aeriagames is comparably better than other producers I've seen, or at the very least, heard about, in regards to service. That, and the vast amount of games (both client and browser based) that it has.

However, like everything else in this world, nothing's perfect. I just don't like giving full marks, cause I am that kind of person O.o

warrior_700

Rank 3
warrior_700
PostedMay 02, 2011 8:46 am
voted 4.

i think AGE is slowly doing better with time. they are starting to pay attention to their players and customers.
but their are things that could be done to make people and players happy.

i won't give suggestions because they dont belong here.

but yea, with time, the game has improved and been on a downhill as well.
seems like AGE are trying to dip in their heels and climb back up. which is rather awesome, and the GMs are doing an awesome job as well.
they still have SOME flaws, but as time goes by, im pretty sure they'll fix their flaws.
good work on the PROMO's, TIRED spenders, and everything else Smile
oh and the EVENT's are awesome.

that's all i got to say Smile

millbank8

Rank 2
millbank8
PostedMay 02, 2011 11:27 am
I voted 4. because I've seen improvement but its not without problems. I would like to see aeria games give the GMs more authority to make the changes needed

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedMay 02, 2011 1:03 pm
DoMO:
+1 - DoMO Extended. Good way to Start the month. Puts to rest most of those who were saying DoMo was going to shut down.
+1 - Tickets I submitted were answered within reasonable time frame.
+1 - GM Events started to come into fruition.Good Example 1., Good Example 2.
Total:3/5

Metal Assault:
Started playing this game. Really enjoy it.
+1 - Good GM interaction. Spending time with the players when they are able to is nice. I mean I logged in the first time to the game and I met one right off the bat. Lucky odds maybe but still rather cool to see.
+1 - Fixed the server situation. See below point.
-1 - The server situation. When it shifted to Closed Beta to Open Beta, it was really shakey at first as there was an influx of players and the server couldn't handle it. Kept on crashing every little while.
-1 - Hackers. They unfortunately ruin games. Will need to figure out an effective way to get rid or at least little the number of hackers to a minimum so that other players who enjoy playing the game don't get ticked off due to someone needing a self esteem boost by adding hacks to their character.
Total: 3/5 Giving it this score as the game has just came into the lineup. Expecting some improvements with any glitches within the following month.

byronkrobars3

Rank 3
byronkrobars3
PostedMay 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Re: Feedback Poll 04/25/11

I only play dwo, I absolutely love dynasty warriors and ive been playing since the very first tekken like DW came out on PS1, DW is my favourite game of all time I like it more then command and conquer and its right at the top of my list with baldurs gate and kingdom under fire (1).

However I have already cancelled my recurring paypal and I dont think ill be here for much longer.

Thanks anyway.

Eslea

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2011 4:15 pm
We cant vote in the negatives?

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMay 02, 2011 4:36 pm
Eslea wrote:
We cant vote in the negatives?  

Nope. Sorry :s