weijieshit

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2011 12:11 am

DWO WEEKEND REWARDS

WEEKEND REWARDS
alright. i was pretty angry about the fact that i DONT get any reward for the weekend rewards. its been 2weeks since the event ends and all of my friend that submited has been got the rewards except me...... i dont know who to blame, maybe i dont spent enough AP but i clearly rembmer that i spent more then 1000ap and i submited that 1000AP one or is the admin being stupid dont give me any REWARDS but anyway if someone can explain this bullcrap to me i would feel much better...
Advertisement

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 23, 2011 12:12 am
.......................Wat

Pretty sure you're in the wrong forums.

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 23, 2011 12:16 am

Re: DWO WEEKEND REWARDS

WEEKEND REWARDS
**** wrote:
alright. i was pretty angry about the fact that i DONT get any reward for the weekend rewards. its been 2weeks since the event ends and all of my friend that submited has been got the rewards except me...... i dont know who to blame, maybe i dont spent enough AP but i clearly rembmer that i spent more then 1000ap and i submited that 1000AP one or is the admin being stupid dont give me any REWARDS but anyway if someone can explain this bullcrap to me i would feel much better...  

You are more than likely from Dynasty Warriors. Check it, also, the GM's in that game are famous for having the lowest reward rate possibly achieved. Not to mention they get the rewards wrong half the time.

EDIT: Did the guy put his name in a way that it will never appear because of the censorship in a vague attempt of trolling? Its creative, not exactly the best implementation, since you posted on a forum from a game that has yet to be launched, and to top that off, its not that hard to notice.

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 23, 2011 1:39 am

Re: DWO WEEKEND REWARDS

WEEKEND REWARDS
**** wrote:

Um.... What the HeII are you talking about ?

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedApr 23, 2011 4:58 am
Sweetheart, it seems like you have posted in the wrong forum. ♥
You are playing Dynasty Warriors Online (DWO), right?
This forum is for the game Eden Eternal, so you shouldn't have posted your thread here.
>.<"

Next time when you have another question, please do so in the correct forum.
This is the link to the General Discussion from DWO: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1110

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

On-topic: it seems like you have a problem regarding a previous Promotion in DWO.
You didn't receive the items that you were supposed to get?

My advice to you is to write a ticket via Contact Us and explain your situation to the Game Masters from DWO.
They should be able to assist you in getting your rewards.
Step 1: Scroll all the way down this page and press on the button Contact Us.
Step 2: Go to Game Support
Step 3: Fill in your information
(Subcategory: Other)
(Game: Dynasty Warriors Online EN)
Step 4: In the message box, write down your situation (that you haven't received the rewards from a promotion that was held 2 weeks ago)
Don't forget to add everything related to this promotion in the message box.
The name of the promotion, the date, your character name etc.

It usually takes like 2-3 business days before the Game Master will answer you, so please be patient <3
You can check their response under Contact Us -> My Tickets

Good luck, buddy!