1 (Poor)
30%73 Votes
Total Votes :: 236 Votes

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedMar 31, 2011 4:12 pm
DDTank
My opinion on AeriaGames as a whole is mainly based on this game, since it's my primary game.
My rating will thus be affected by the latest ongoings in DDTank.
Final rating: 4.5 (rounded up to 5)

Positive
  • New promotions are really awesome! The up to 100% rebate promo is very successful imo.
    Many players are talking about it in game. Maybe it's better if you somehow announce this type of promotion beforehand so players can prepare themselves for it, but other than that.. keep it up!
  • New GMs, YAY! NEW GMs! YAY!
    *does the happy dance*
    This is such a great news! We will have more GMs to maintain the game, host events, host promotions, distribute prizes and rewards. More GMs also means more chance to bump into one of them in the forums or SB. Definitely a plus for the community!
  • Patch 2.4 is coming soon and we're all excited for it!
    The new dungeon looks really promising and fun.

Negative
  • Flash promotions.
    These are for the most part only available for the players in America, because our GMs hold these Flash promos during their worktime. This makes players from the other side of the world not able to participate. Maybe we can make more Flash promos during the morning.
  • The latest crashes, bugs and random disconnects.
    I realize that most of these things are out of AeriaGame's control, but it is pretty evident that in the past few weeks DDTank's servers were a bit unstable.

Advertisement

ScaryGary

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2011 9:49 pm
Well I'll give u a 2 for helping Japan. but i'm getting really dissappointed in services. Use to get +3 enchants from tier, now only +1 and it takes 5+ days of your item sitting in wh waiting. I use to get my stuff in 1-2 days now havent played my archer going on 4 days waiting for my bow's enchant. Last enchant took 7 days w/o my bow. (running pid, CRR, EE, etc...) Use to get +3 max Oj, now only +1, so all the ubers that got gear long ago have 3 maxed stats while the rest of us get 1. With all the mini tiers n raffles (2 or 3 a week) The Gm's r too busy to get things done in a timely fashion. AM really bored with Shaiya not being able to play my main toon.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedApr 03, 2011 12:09 pm
If there was a 4.5 it would be that, however i will still round down to 4... for now.

Firstly, thank you so much for the red cross packages, its nice to know areia cares.

Also;

Ulicul, our new newb Product manager, wow, just what an impact, hes touching on many issues that shiaya needs serious help with, includng pvp balance, this guy has my full support and backing, the only reason it has not been a 5 this month is because it has only been discussed. When the actions are taken the 5 shall be given Wink he really put himself out for the community and is taking in all the info that the GS's are throwing at him behind the scenes, he made a hasty desicion with the abs lvl 7s but thought and acted quickly enough to call off the release due to popular demand. Well done Ulic, Spaz and the GM team!

And a personal thank you to ulic for listning to all the GS team and community have had to say in regards to low level pvp, for touching on something that people have been crying out for and giving it the attention it despratly needs. Thank you!

I can sense great things in the future Very Happy

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 03, 2011 3:06 pm
ScaryGary wrote:
Well I'll give u a 2 for helping Japan. but i'm getting really dissappointed in services. Use to get +3 enchants from tier, now only +1 and it takes 5+ days of your item sitting in wh waiting. I use to get my stuff in 1-2 days now havent played my archer going on 4 days waiting for my bow's enchant. Last enchant took 7 days w/o my bow. (running pid, CRR, EE, etc...) Use to get +3 max Oj, now only +1, so all the ubers that got gear long ago have 3 maxed stats while the rest of us get 1. With all the mini tiers n raffles (2 or 3 a week) The Gm's r too busy to get things done in a timely fashion. AM really bored with Shaiya not being able to play my main toon.  

I gave poor feedback as well this month, but you have to give credit where credit is due...

• The +1 enchant this month was thrown in as extra. GM Enchant was not on the promo cycle this month. The +3 enchant is scheduled for the tiered next month.
  • Manual tiered handouts have always been up to 10 working days. This has not changed. You're complaining that though there is now a much higher volume in participants, they are still getting it done in half the quoted time.

I do agree with the Max GM OJ were poorly handled though. Reducing the cap in future promos doesn't help, as the ubers already got the bonus. They should have known that. It would be like capping weapon enchants at [10] now that ubers already have their [17] weapons. It wouldn't fix anything. It would just prevent people from catching up.

While we're at it, let's limit 1-15 to only Lv4 Lapis, but all the ubers can keep their Lv6 linked gear.

The only good thing about the limits is that when Lv70 gear comes out, all the Lv65+ 3x Max OJ'd gear will be obsolete.

(No it won't.)

jerom3

Rank 0
jerom3
PostedApr 05, 2011 12:36 pm

offering more+more I.M items for the few that directly affect playability/game-play life of ALL and not prioritising fixing serious in-game issues,such as;

no fix for titan knight 165 cast wep 18+months +counting

no fix for 122/132 skill refresh(except Rogue) 18+months +counting

no fix to equalise Nightshadow vs old classes 18+months +counting

no fix for memory scroll in mondshine 18+ months+counting

no fix for D/C mobs in Mondshine chapel 6+months +counting

C1 covers removed after 3+years,still no fix 5+months +counting

upgrade rates changed healing pots+stat points relative to lv70 cap

none of this was fixed this month,instead we got more "god-mode" expensive I.M. items

tenshinnz

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Glitch

Auto-sit glitch
This is for Kitsu Saga.

I noticed that everytime i set for example:

If HP is <90%, it will auto sit down when not in battle mode.

Then if i click it to go to a location, the character will just go in front abit and then back to the original place. I must always wait till the HP regenerate till >90%, then only can move to my desired location immediately.

I really hope that this problem can be solved as soon as possible. Thank you. Smile

Pinoyaussie

Rank 1
Pinoyaussie
PostedApr 19, 2011 6:17 pm
I give this game shaiya 5 out 5 because It has upgrade alot of item and they put the map system.