Advertisement

Armypro99

Rank 0
Armypro99
PostedApr 17, 2011 12:40 am
ropalx wrote:
songeurique wrote:
ropalx wrote:

One thing i would like to know though, by combat mode is it being near enemies, or being actively hit by enemies, or targeting an enemy?

Its when you have an enemy's aggro and they are chasing you or you are in combat with them .  

Wouldn't this mean support would probably be like 3 classes at the same time, as long as they don't actively hit the enemy?  

I wondered that too. Maybe there's a countdown after skill usage? Where it's not exactly combat, but rather skill cd?
I played this game where you had to wait 6 seconds to teleport from one map to another. Any sooner and the teleportation item wouldn't work. Maybe it's something similar except 20-30 seconds after the last class-specific skill was used?

tasherana

Rank 2
PostedApr 17, 2011 1:53 am
^
Well lots of support abilities put you on the agro list for a mob, healing being the obvious. Dunno what useful things you could be doing that wouldn't trigger in combat status.

I haven't play the moon language version but seems cleric is either healing or damage, bard is healing and/or damage with buffing, and shaman is damage with buffs that can heal if needed. So all the main points of the support classes seem to cause agro, so by not doing those I think you wouldn't be gaining enough to justify the ability to switch freely. (And thats assuing buffs don't agro, which they could potentially do)

GrandDreaming - GameSage: Domo » Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm rana isnt a nice person | JonGhost - GameSage: Forum » Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am lol Rana is so mean