boyojoy

Partner
PostedApr 06, 2011 3:41 am

[Tutorial] Hero Skill

1. Skill Categories
The skills can be fall into 4 categories just like the heroes’: attack, defend, agile and balanced.

2. Skill ranks
The skills have five ranks.

3. Learning the skills
The skills learning is achieved by learning from mainland skill master, select the heroes and the skills you want to learn.

4. Ways to get skill books
The skill book will be get mainly by the boss in each level droppings, store(coming soon), quest, bronze/silver/golden chests. The skill books drop at the relevant rank dungeon boss. (E.g. the basic level books drop at Level 20/30/40 dungeons, and the advanced ones drop at level 30/40/50 dungeons, more difficult, more drops)

5. Ways to get Hero skill slots
The hero skills have two spare skill slots, four closed at most. The higher quality the hero is, the larger amount the skill slot could be open. To open the skill slot, you should talk to the mainland skill master, select the skills, it will pop up the interface of “learning skills”, just click it.

6. To upgrade the skills
After learning the skills, you need to learn more advanced skills to upgrade them, when upgraded; they will replace the former basic skills to finish the upgrading. The upgrading ways are the same to the skills learning, select the relevant skills, confirm and the next rank replace the former one.
Advertisement

supermaan

Rank 1
supermaan
PostedApr 06, 2011 5:26 am   Last edited by supermaan on Apr 07, 2011 3:58 am. Edited 1 time in total
Where exactly is this Skills Master located? You say "mainland skill master" in your post but i cannot find.

Nvm...posted too early, found it

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 06, 2011 8:26 pm
Yay, finally hero skills are implemented \o/

silverwhirlwind

Rank 0
PostedAug 19, 2011 1:47 am

i cant use my skill tomes
Ok, I have read your help and i have three different skill tomes but i cant learn any of them, my heros are the required level but i cant click use in my inventory and the learn button is also greyed out in the skill learning area of the skill master, am i missing something (other then my punctuation)?

Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedAug 19, 2011 2:44 am
Hi.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
There was a bug with Skill Learning.
It should work by now.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

When you have any issues regarding games or AP, feel free to contact us through the following link so that our GM team can assist you.

Contact Us
Much thanks.

Shlackpeny

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Where is the skill master?

I did find them
However ... just because I did and the other person in this forum did doesn't mean it is not an issue to be addressed!!! ...

anyway in the main city "Sanctaria" of the humans I found the skill master in "Ironforge" along with

Garem Dristny - transmuter master
Linir Cuthbert - Gem Socketeer
Ada Bourne - Skill master

So for everyone who is looking thats where you will find them.

Just to be clear this is for Call of Gods Server 4