Re: AP Gifts/Trades

Exchange of PrePaid AP Codes
Superman0X wrote:
MuseX88 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
MuseX88 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
...Can I recharge my friends AP?
Yes. You may purchase an AP Code, and give it to them.

So, we're not allowed to log onto a guildies account and recharge AP?
I know it's prolly against the whole "account sharing" thing, but i have a pretty good relationship (in a non Happy way lol) with ma guildie.. And i've been wondering about this for a long time.

We share items (he uses mine, and i use his sometimes).
Would it be illegal to log onto his account and transfer the items (my items) to my account?
And recharge AP for that matter Razz  

Logging into another players account may result in loss of service to that account....

That doesn't sound like something you would want for your friends.  

Not at all Smile
Was just wondering that's all.
We can't get prepaid cards here where i live, that's the big problem rofl.
But thanks for the reply anyways Smile I knew about the account sharing part, but after this stuff about AP recharging i had to ask Very Happy

EDIT :

Now that i see that you actually reply.. (rofl)..
Is having 2 accounts playing from the same IP illegal?
Cuz sometimes me and my girlfriend plays, but we're behind a router that gives us the same global IP. Any problems there?  

Prepaid codes are available as E-Pins... which are bought online. So unless you dont have access to the internet, you should be able to get them.

Many people have multiple accounts. There isn't a a problem with this, but multiple accounts can be used to do things that violate the TOS.  

Okay, thanks for clarifying <3

$('#postSignature').hide();
Advertisement

damn_sien

Rank 2
damn_sien
PostedNov 24, 2009 6:06 am
Can the GSes help in transactions involving AP?

DaGrayDragon

Rank 1
DaGrayDragon
PostedNov 24, 2009 6:19 am

Question

Err, i have a question, i live in Malaysia, south of Thailand, north of Singapore. Can i buy AP without the use of a credit card in my country?

DeadManIX

Rank 0
DeadManIX
PostedMay 26, 2010 4:00 am

Missing ap?

some how i have gorn into negative ap?
some how i have gorn into negative ap points after doing the bouns ap form teso servers being down. i had about +50 ap and now im down to -2 how is this?

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 26, 2010 8:03 am

Re: Missing ap?

some how i have gorn into negative ap?
DeadManIX wrote:
some how i have gorn into negative ap points after doing the bouns ap form teso servers being down. i had about +50 ap and now im down to -2 how is this?  

negative AP = "the transaction is in process"

signature of xybolt

GrandN00b

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2011 2:05 am

My funcard

not working >.<
I went to the shops today and got a "fun" card from a shop called EB games, and it was not fun at all, the code on the back was being a ***, and i was conned outta 20 bucks, im kinda pissed, should i sew Razz

SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
PostedFeb 08, 2011 2:18 am

Re: My funcard

not working >.<
GrandN00b wrote:
I went to the shops today and got a "fun" card from a shop called EB games, and it was not fun at all, the code on the back was being a ***, and i was conned outta 20 bucks, im kinda pissed, should i sew Razz  

Make sure when you are redeeming you have your currency set to English - AUD, the default currency is English - USD.

If that doesn't work then it's possiable that EB didn't activate it, they're fairly new stock so the staff may be unfamiliar with them. Take it back to the shop and they should be able to fix it for you.