johan965731120

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2011 9:30 am

It doesn't work good

doesn't work in Sweden(EU)
I cant but Aeria points with sms. The only one that i dont know if it works in Sweden(EU) is onebip but if u just wanna buy 500 points i need to buy for more than the price is.
It says 5$ for 500 points but when i come to there site it says 3,5$ More than it said on the webiste. And i need to buy for 7,24$ when it is suppost to ONLY cost 5$! They think that im going to buy more money than i need and then just leave them to them! That SUCK! get a better way to use, Ask Runescape how they did,it works for them in swedish.
Advertisement

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedJan 11, 2011 10:07 am
You can't be sure if you have never bought it (via Onebip). For your doubt, yes onebip is availabe in sweden. And I think you made a little misconception with the 5$ and the 3.5$. 5$ Is the standard fee on your AGE billing site.

When you select this, it will get automatically converted to an amount of Euros that equals to this fee on your Onebip account. Assuming the phone services in Sweden are nearly the same in Belgium, I can tell you that the cost in Euros was 3.5 EUR and that is not 3.5$ extra added to the base funds. Well that was for more than a year ago. Last time I checked was that 5$ USD was 4.3 EUR and something. But that depends on the increasing and decreasing values of the currency market.

However, you are right that EU citizens have to pay more than the needed prize because when you add funds to your OneBip account, you can only add 'standard credits' with intervals of 5 EUR each. So the Availibilites for Europe are 5 EUR - 10 EUR - 15 EUR - 20 EUR at a time. If you need simply 500 AP. You will have to pay 5 EUR (and additional sms costs). The actuall fee required for your AP will get automatically substracted from this 5 EUR standard balance. And don't worry. The little excess will remain on your onebip account and will be added up the next time you add a 'standard fee' to it.

Also if you happen to pay more than the 'converted value', this is because standard operator fees apply. You still pay the standard SMS fee that your mobile carrier supplies.

On a sidenote, 5$ is the absolute cost of the 500 AP you wish to purchase, not necessarily the total cost. Additional factors that can increase your total costs are phone services. Double check your plan. Consult with your operator assistant if you think the service costs are too high.

testing5555

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2011 6:47 pm
Didnt Have issue with onebip. Did you purchase $30 charge up plan? Then u have to text x3 to top up $30.

amylovexx

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2011 2:39 am
aleyoha wrote:
Sakurajulia wrote:
can someone expain the Onebip thing cause i made an account and it looks easy and fast.. but i noob in these things thx ^^  

select the amount you want to add then press "top up", they will ask you to send a SMS, wait a few seconds and you will have that amount of money in your onebip account.

go to the aeria billing page and select the onebip option, after that it will redirect you to the onebip page, log in again and select "pay now" thats all  

thank you but in the last step when i logged in again it didnt show " Pay Now" it just redirected me to "My Mobile Phones" so what is wrong ?

XXMonstermanXX

Rank 0
XXMonstermanXX
PostedJan 13, 2011 5:55 pm

AP?

Is it possible 2 buy ap from australia because im not really sure how to buy ap?

amylovexx

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2011 10:24 am
somebody answer me please ?

devilsSin

Rank 2
devilsSin
PostedJan 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Did you know that you can buy Aeria Points via text message?

Superman0X wrote:

[size=18][list=1]
[*]Purchase an Aeria Fun Card at your local 7 Eleven, GameStop or Wal-Mart and use it to buy AP.
(you will receive up to an extra 20% of bonus AP)

does anyone know if there is any location in London city that i can buy these the shops that i was told that sell these no longer have them, i was also told that i can re charge these card is this true?
(re charge by going to the shop i bought the card from have the bar code and card and put another £10 in it)

Basic rule of advertising and eternal damnation: Once you sell your soul to the devil, he holds the copyright.

killzone2011

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2011 7:11 am
HY guyz,
guess wat im from Pakistan,PLZ PLZ PLZ can u guz tell me how to get AP there ???

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedJan 24, 2011 1:20 pm
Now that I've tried out Paymo (BOKU), I can say that it is far better than what people make it out to be, terrible customer service.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedJan 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Far worse*

just noticed you cant edit on here Neutral