conpples

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2010 9:20 am

Knifing Tips

Ehh... If u don't mind Veku_Rommel, I would like to post a knife guide here (Missing From Post)

Dear Readers,
The knife mode which is of course, strips of your privilege of being a wolf and holding a gun in your hands. It only allows the user to hold a knife, which is short-ranged. This mode is practically serious-like, as humans trys to slash oppentents before they fall to the ground (dead, as to speak). Following the release of wolf tattoos, cash knifes and new character skins, this mode gets harder and harder to play, as the game is inbalanced due to the presence of cashers and non-cashers.

The Noob Guide To Kill Cashers

1)Just rush and try to slash the casher as least once before you die. Keep doing that and the casher will eventually die. This will waste a lot of your kill/death ratio and is not really recommended, espcially if the casher has zero respawn.

2)Rush towards the casher and try to counter the attacks. Counter damages a heck more then a normal right-click slash. Of course, the chance that you will counter is low and you are like playing risk.

3)*Gang* the casher together with your teammates. A casher with character and full body armour needs many hits to be killed so this trick is quite effective. The only problem is that the opposing team would come and play *extra*. My, thats a large problem.

The Guide To Kill Non-Cashers

1)Don't be too impaitent and rush to the front. Playing a game of 'knife-sparring' is better, especially those with good sense of range. If you are unfortunate and the person you are killing is lags, *whoosh* your're dead too.

2)Walking diagonally works too. It can be used to surprise oppenents when they think that they can kill you when you are unsuspecting. Using this at the last moment helps as the oppnents is able to retatile at such a short-time. Chances are, both player and oppenent would die.

3)Using Ctrl(Squatting) correctly will benefit you a lot during an intense knife battle. Most people, while playing knife, slash the body instead of the legs due to panic during the battle or that they are deseperate. Either that or they are aiming for a headshot. Squatting can make you shorter and with slim chances, the knife would miss you and the oppenent would die.(Did I say you must swing your knife as you squat? If I didn't, you must do that Smile )

Any critique or suggestion is most welcome. (Copyrighted From Veku_Rommel)
Advertisement

dest71697

Rank 0
dest71697
PostedDec 14, 2010 9:23 pm
Thanks good resource

electrohouse17

Rank 0
electrohouse17
PostedJan 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Re: Game Mode Tips

Tips for some of the more...interesting...game types
I think on destruction blue team have more chance to win (it happens on war) cause blue just need to camp(I<3camp) Very Happy and red need to plant so you need a good teamwork for it! on both teams you need teamwork but if you are alone in red you can win the game just killing the others in the time but in if you are alone in blue you would day cause red will plant the bomb and you have to fight them Sad for me is the best mode for show real skills and strategy gameplay!