GM_Cara

GameMaster: USA
GM_Cara
PostedJan 18, 2011 8:49 pm   Last edited by GM_Cara on Jan 23, 2011 8:12 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Patch Notes + Preview: Jan 17th, 2011

Greetings,

Here are the updates for January 17th:

Sprite Alchemy

• Magic Alchemy Rewards have been modified
  • For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

Since we did not have any new content yet to release, here is a preview of content COMING SOON!

Content Coming Soon

• We will soon be introducing the 75-80 zone called Forbidden Temple (formerly known as Taboo Temple)

Advertisement

agirl174

Rank 1
agirl174
PostedJan 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Patch Notes + Preview: Jan 17th, 2011

GM_Cara wrote:

First thing I thought of when I saw this was Arceus.

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedJan 18, 2011 8:52 pm
dang >_> that looks nice... atleast we're getting a wild west zone about that lvl on kitsu saga Razz when it comes out though >_> you guys are lucky to have cool maps, we just copied our names from DoMO (Kitsu Saga Player)

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedJan 18, 2011 9:00 pm
wow that looks awesome so cant wait to reach lvl 75 Very Happy

skyark111

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Patch Notes + Preview: Jan 17th, 2011

GM_Cara wrote:
Greetings,

Here are the updates for January 17th:

Sprite Alchemy

• Magic Alchemy Rewards have been modified
  • For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

Since we did not have any new content yet to release, here is a preview of content COMING SOON!

Content Coming Soon

• We will soon be introducing the 75-80 zone called Forbidden Temple

NANI!?!?!?! saw this 3 weeks ago e.e

Economist_X

Rank 3
Economist_X
PostedJan 18, 2011 9:07 pm
Let me guess, GVG registration is still broken because "lolnopatch?"

It's been a month now. For something that actually effects a lot of players, I'd assume it'd take a bit more precedent. I mean, really, what does it even take, a small change to the .exe to repatch in?

Bugs should be fixed. They shouldn't have to wait until a content update to get corrected.

GM_Cara

GameMaster: USA
GM_Cara
PostedJan 18, 2011 9:13 pm
Economist_X wrote:

It's been a month now. For something that actually effects a lot of players, I'd assume it'd take a bit more precedent. I mean, really, what does it even take, a small change to the .exe to repatch in?

Bugs should be fixed. They shouldn't have to wait until a content update to get corrected.  

The guild vs guild registration bug is still broken simply because it is still being worked on. If it was fixed, we would have released it. High priority bugs (such as this) are reported and fixed as soon as possible however fixing bugs does take time and as soon as it is fixed we will get it live.

Economist_X

Rank 3
Economist_X
PostedJan 18, 2011 9:19 pm
GM_Cara wrote:
Economist_X wrote:

The guild vs guild registration bug is still broken simply because it is still being worked on. If it was fixed, we would have released it. High priority bugs (such as this) are reported and fixed as soon as possible however fixing bugs does take time and as soon as it is fixed we will get it live.  

I was told last week that the reason it hasn't been fixed is quite simply because a new patch hasn't been released.

This has been something that's been broken, fixed, rebroken, refixed, broken yet again then fixed and now is randomly broken again. It's extremely clear that it's related to .exe patch releases and something like this, from a developer side, should really be a simple task of comparing code from a release that worked to a release that doesn't, patching the difference and releasing that.
And really, something like this is more likely to be as small as toggling a flag from 0 to 1 than a gigantic manhunt to find what went wrong.

Thanks for the response at least.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 18, 2011 9:26 pm
Economist_X wrote:
GM_Cara wrote:
Economist_X wrote:

I was told last week that the reason it hasn't been fixed is quite simply because a new patch hasn't been released.

This has been something that's been broken, fixed, rebroken, refixed, broken yet again then fixed and now is randomly broken again. It's extremely clear that it's related to .exe patch releases and something like this, from a developer side, should really be a simple task of comparing code from a release that worked to a release that doesn't, patching the difference and releasing that.
And really, something like this is more likely to be as small as toggling a flag from 0 to 1 than a gigantic manhunt to find what went wrong.

Thanks for the response at least.  

exactly the issue, it's our developers we have to rely on to get things fixed, and we all know how "great" they are >.>

<center></center>

whizbang2

Rank 0
whizbang2
PostedJan 18, 2011 9:27 pm

rawr rawr like a dungeon dragon
back on topic

THE Forbidden Temple DUNGEON LOOKS AWESOME~! I CANT WAIT!