SnailGames

Partner
SnailGames
PostedDec 27, 2010 2:38 pm
"Unless you started from the first day of the game's release, there is always gonna be someone who's played longer or higher level than you."

So true. The server, Wrath, is still a brand new server (launched Dec 7th), so even the Day 1 Wrath players don't have that much of a headstart on you guys.

And from what I've seen, Aeria has some really skilled players who are jumping quickly through the ranks.
Advertisement

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedDec 27, 2010 5:30 pm
SnailGames wrote:
"Unless you started from the first day of the game's release, there is always gonna be someone who's played longer or higher level than you."

So true. The server, Wrath, is still a brand new server (launched Dec 7th), so even the Day 1 Wrath players don't have that much of a headstart on you guys.

And from what I've seen, Aeria has some really skilled players who are jumping quickly through the ranks.  

good to hear, and I'm kind of glad, i was mostly mad becuz i didn't know, but i know that there are many more hosts, and the more, the better, if there is a mistake, bug, error, multiple hosts can work to get it fixed, and then share the fix so stuff gets fixed faster! and if there is a major change to a system, there can be plenty of people testing to see if it's any good, etc.

xxStrahdxx

Rank 0
xxStrahdxx
PostedDec 31, 2010 5:10 am

hmmm

lol
ok i just want to add there is always gona be older players in games, unless youre lucky enough to get in on the day its released. so plz stop crying about older players ive heard it for years and its the same thing if you dont want to deal with older players then check out one of the beta's and play it till it goes open and start playing on the ground floor.