lycuna13

Rank 3
PostedNov 20, 2010 1:11 pm   Last edited by lycuna13 on Dec 08, 2010 10:28 am. Edited 7 times in total

BEAST: The short-second life of michael taylor

Thus might be a short story or a long one, i dont know yet. PS: Thanks to holysent for inspiring me. hope when your dun with your story you can help me out.

Michael Taylor: played by me
Race:Black american
State: Georgia, He's a country boy
Wolf form(s): zerker
Gun: fanas multicam

Jason Price: played by JP
Race: White american
Gun(s): Auz/Ef
Wolf form(s): Power wolf

Darrel Ashes: played by DJ ashes
Race: White american
Gun(s): C-95
Wolf form(s)

Kimi Tano: played by, you guessed it. DynastySoldier
Race: A mix of japanese, korean, and vietnamese
Wolf form(s): Guardian wolf
Gun(s): Kriss Super V/M14 EBR

Keith Astro: played by Gasstro
Advertisement

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
PostedNov 20, 2010 4:47 pm
Im not American sad face.

lycuna13

Rank 3
PostedDec 06, 2010 9:55 am   Last edited by lycuna13 on Dec 08, 2010 10:04 am. Edited 1 time in total

BEAST: The short-second life of Michael Taylor

READ!!!
BEAST: The short second-life of Michael Taylor

Introduction: It was a cold winter’s night. I and my Mom and Dad were huddled up together reading the little elf that could. Suddenly, my father heard a tap at the door. After three taps, Hideous, muscle-bound, hairy creatures came busting in. They looked vaguely like wolves, (wolves on steroids). After that, my parents also transformed. And then the fray began. That night I ran out the house as fast as I could, and didn’t look back.

Chapter1: Kidnapped

Ten years later, I’m 19 years old. I live in a trashed-out piece of crap apartment. I try to go to school everyday, so I can finally have a better life. Then I remember the thing that happened not long ago, and I realize I can never have a better life. A few days later, I’m walking to the super market, that isn’t so super. Then, a red, ugly looking limo pulls up next to me. An ugly looking beast climbs out and pulls me in. What’s happening?

Chapter2: “Preparations”

I’m in the limo, its dark but I see three other people with bags on their heads. I say what the f*ck is going on? One of the beasts say to me, shut up you little f*ck. And then he bags my head like the others. A few hours later, they take the bags off our heads. We’re in front of a huge mountain, and in that mountain there is a cave. One of the wolves grunts, you first B*tch. A girl yells; get your **** hands off me! Mother f*cker! A boy tries to help, but another wolf bashes him in the back with a blunt object. Anyone else wanna try something? Three others shook their heads. Finally, the largest one says, into the cave! We all walk in, it’s dark and damp. There’s a smell of musk, then we encounter a silver door. Then a boy asks, why would wolves use a silver door? The smallest wolf says, shut up runts and keep moving. We enter, inside we see men dressed in red armor, and we also see wolves reading books. Then a small, hairy, wolf comes up and says, welcome to the RTL!

HolySylent

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2010 2:40 pm
I am quite inspriring aren't I? Wink

happyface104

Rank 5
PostedDec 07, 2010 4:35 pm
Im left out. Dam.

jp42021

Rank 5.1
PostedDec 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Re: BEAST: The short-second life of michael taylor

lycuna13 wrote:

you guessed it.  

i aint guess it Sad

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
PostedDec 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Kimi.... God.. why does that name haunt me so much...

happyface104

Rank 5
PostedDec 07, 2010 8:20 pm
DynastySoldier wrote:

Turn the M upside down and the name will become Kiwi.

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
PostedDec 07, 2010 9:27 pm
happyface104 wrote:
DynastySoldier wrote:

Turn the M upside down and the name will become Kiwi.  

You think you're helping. No. You're making this worse.

lycuna13

Rank 3
PostedDec 08, 2010 10:08 am

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!!! i have added a new chapter to the story!